Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Blitz Blues 
nthat.gif

blk,red, and gold cws with hits of gold in each 
Couple other questions for you, NYC757 if ya don't mind:

(1) What material will the Kobe XI be made of? HyperFuse? FK? EM?

(2) Will the Kobe X Elite Low make it to Nike ID with MC options?

(3) Will there be an inline cw for the x?

Also, I dunno if you are in the know about the KD8,

but if you do know about it, I have some other questions that I would like to pm you,

don't wanna blow up this board with off topic conversation.

thank you so much

My question is should we just wait for these to hit disco, save our money for the XI or is there something irrefutably Lewi in the shoes coming down the pipeline?

I just feel lukewarm to Nike basketball/JB with the KD 7, LBJ XI, Kobe X and AJ XX9.

Couple other questions for you, NYC757 if ya don't mind:

(1) What material will the Kobe XI be made of? HyperFuse? FK? EM?

(2) Will the Kobe X Elite Low make it to Nike ID with MC options?

(3) Will there be an inline cw for the x?

Also, I dunno if you are in the know about the KD8,

but if you do know about it, I have some other questions that I would like to pm you,

don't wanna blow up this board with off topic conversation.

thank you so much
Actually I do mind this thread isnt about me

I look at info people provide like this; theres not much you can do with it (info) so take it has a guide on how you purchase your shoes not as the gospel. Nike can decide to change anything I or anyone else mentions about the brand.

I know your post comes from a good place but my inbox is flooded with inquiries such as yours. If theres anything worth dropping Ill post in here as Ive done in every thread Im in. 

quote:
My question is should we just wait for these to hit disco, save our money for the XI or is there something irrefutably Lewi in the shoes coming down the pipeline?

I just feel lukewarm to Nike basketball/JB with the KD 7, LBJ XI, Kobe X and AJ XX9.
Thats a personal decision, I only speak on what Im doing. I dont buy a lot shoes so for me Im moving on to the next model unless the Elite low blows me away. 

If your not sold on an item why buy it my motto 

Glad these are sitting so far. Waiting for that green light to use my military discount like... 

You can't use them in store? My local HoH would've let me use them. The only time they throw up the red flag is on QS (some times). It all depends on the staff.

Glad these are sitting so far. Waiting for that green light to use my military discount like... 
You can't use them in store? My local HoH would've let me use them. The only time they throw up the red flag is on QS (some times). It all depends on the staff.
75% of the time they make me wait 2wks but every now and again I see a day one, it all depends on how well shoes on a sig is selling

Shape and all they are very similar. Just once though I wish the mid was a performance model. Hated how the mid 9 was an ext because a performance 9 mid would have been my go to model.

Back
Top Bottom