Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

i dont see it on instagram for nike or for nikebasketball. wont let me post links. i mean i have no doubt the shoes are real just wondering if its official nike pics or from a shoe store. when nike releases their official pics they are usually darker background and they have a release or story to go with it.

Why are people questioning if these white X's are real? It's a basic shoe not some thing that would be ground breaking or an extra limited drop. No reason to photoshop that.

i dont see it on instagram for nike or for nikebasketball. wont let me post links. i mean i have no doubt the shoes are real just wondering if its official nike pics or from a shoe store. when nike releases their official pics they are usually darker background and they have a release or story to go with it.
There's a pic of them on instagram from nikebaskteball posted 4 days ago.

I'm pretty sure it was posted here some days ago as we talked about the matching shorts from that pic.

I assume the other pics are not directly from nike

There's a pic of them on instagram from nikebaskteball posted 4 days ago.
I'm pretty sure it was posted here some days ago as we talked about the matching shorts from that pic.

I assume the other pics are not directly from nike

I posted it. Dude shooting a jumper in them. Got it strait from Nike IG. They called them Fundamentals.

Last edited:
The black swoosh doesn't fit IMO

I hate the back also, why not put the stitches on both shoes instead of having one plain

Im actually digging this colorway....wasn't planning on coppin any EMs this year, as Im, aswell as most of us are waiting for those Elite Lows to make there appearance. (Hopefully the Elite Low colorwayz are fire?) anywaz... Gunna try and hold out prob on these above and cop when they are cheaper prob? lol   We should be seein a Elite Low  colorway pop up on the interweb very soon as they are droppin next month?... fingerz crossed!

those will get dirty so easy

I bet people are going to chop down the rose golds and then be mad when you can get those on ID (assuming the fly knit lows do hit ID)

Look very similar to the "Bucket" Lebrons, guess it will be another theme
Expect to see a lot of the same cws from NikeBBall this yr 
mean.gif

Gradient Swoosh is nice but other than that, not a fan. Keep them GS, but put the gradient Swoosh as an option on iD. The GS Lebrons are cool for the kids too I guess. KD if he has one, the colors will work for his.

Back
Top Bottom