Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Those Drew Leagues are ridiculous

And nice pickup rrlegend, that pic makes me want a pair of the Elevates

Im just over here lusting over the Roses tho, waiting for the Farm to let theirs go early

And Gooze, girlfriend your avy game usually gets a LMAO or a literal SMH out of me, the one u have now Im not impressed with only bcuz Ive seen it before :lol:

Oh and u str8 murdered those ASGs didn'tcha lol

Do u usually Lewi up or nah?

Last edited:
Those Drew Leagues are ridiculous

And nice pickup rrlegend, that pic makes me want a pair of the Elevates

Im just over here lusting over the Roses tho, waiting for the Farm to let theirs go early

And Gooze, girlfriend your avy game usually gets a LMAO or a literal SMH out of me, the one u have now Im not impressed with only bcuz Ive seen it before :lol:

Oh and u str8 murdered those ASGs didn'tcha lol

Do u usually Lewi up or nah?
I had a new avy but not sure if it was gonna get me a warning and I hate getting messages from Mods unless its BigJ... and why the hell are you calling me "girlfriend"? :lol:
I don't really buy multiples of a shoe, unless I'm flipping them or replacing a destroyed pair, only shoe I bought 2 pairs of at the same time was the black Roshes for work, both were done in like 2 months :smh: I was flipping through old pics in my phone and almost shed a tear...
View media item 1537741

I had a new avy but not sure if it was gonna get me a warning and I hate getting messages from Mods unless its BigJ... and why the hell are you calling me "girlfriend"? :lol:
I don't really buy multiples of a shoe, unless I'm flipping them or replacing a destroyed pair, only shoe I bought 2 pairs of at the same time was the black Roshes for work, both were done in like 2 months :smh: I was flipping through old pics in my phone and almost shed a tear...
View media item 1537741

I feel the same way about the mods and BigJ, thats my dude right there

I consider u 1 of my dudes also, which is why I make light of your LBGT-ness, lol but I'll go by Gooze if it bothers u bro, my bad, seriously

As far as Lewi'ing up, I was just thinking if u were planning on wearing the Roses to work, I don't eem wanna see the aftermath pics when u run thru them lmao

Last edited:
I feel the same way about the mods and BigJ, thats my dude right there

I consider u 1 of my dudes also, which is why I make light of your LBGT-ness, lol but I'll go by Gooze if it bothers u bro, my bad, seriously

As far as Lewi'ing up, I was just thinking if u were planning on wearing the Roses to work, I don't eem wanna see the aftermath pics when u run threw them lmao
roll.gif
eek.gif
 so I'm the gay dude?! hilarious, ehh it's the internet what do I care... next avy will be very flamboyant though. Nah there will be no more destruction of shoes, this week is my last week at FedEx so I might wear my grinches or Lebron 9 Chinas all week, they're both already busted anyway. I would never destroy the Rose Golds like that, I think the problem with the ASGs is that I got em for 160 shipped from END a few days before release, anytime I get a shoe for under retail I treat it like a beater 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: :wow:  so I'm the gay dude?! hilarious, ehh it's the internet what do I care... next avy will be very flamboyant though. Nah there will be no more destruction of shoes, this week is my last week at FedEx so I might wear my grinches or Lebron 9 Chinas all week, they're both already busted anyway.

No lie when u posted that RHQ dance gif it made me go hit google up and see who and what the hell kinda dance dude was doing :rofl:

Question for u tho, do u think RHQ is LBGT or nah? Young Thug Im calling it already tho LOL.

Last week at Fedex huh..I did the same thing to my Python Kobe 8s, then I sold them, and for a decent profit surprisingly...

No lie when u posted that RHQ dance gif it made me go hit google up and see who and what the hell kinda dance dude was doing
roll.gif

Question for u tho, do u think RHQ is LBGT or nah? Young Thug Im calling it already tho LOL.

Last week at Fedex huh..I did the same thing to my Python Kobe 8s, then I sold them, and for a decent profit surprisingly...
That dance is hilarious, DC Young Flys reaction video is the best one 
laugh.gif
 them dudes had to have been inside one another at some point... but more importantly they both just make horrible music 
sick.gif

You sold a worn pair of the pythons and came up?! 
eek.gif
 ...I didn't think a new pair would turn a profit, shows how much I know 
mean.gif

So what confirmed pairs are we still waiting on? just the Fundamentals (not digging the recycled name) and Rose Golds? ...I know everyone is waiting on elite lows but we still don't know **** about those.

Yep, sold a worn pair of Python 8s and came up

And yeah the white ones deserve their own CW name

Idk anything about the elite lows tho

I would ask my local FA but they didn't even know the Rose Golds were coming smh

Hey guys im just selling my first item on here. I created a thread but I am not seeing it up there. Does it take some time for it to come through??

I just saw the elevates in person. I gotta say that they are pretty nice in person but im still waiting for the rose golds.

Hey guys im just selling my first item on here. I created a thread but I am not seeing it up there. Does it take some time for it to come through??

I just saw the elevates in person. I gotta say that they are pretty nice in person but im still waiting for the rose golds.

Takes until a mod approves it. Give it time and it'll appear.

Back
Top Bottom