Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I saw what looks like a 11-13 yr kid with the kobe x fundamentals at the park yesterday...I should have slapped him for being rich. 

I saw what looks like a 11-13 yr kid with the kobe x fundamentals at the park yesterday...I should have slapped him for being rich. 
I am 14 but i would know A) not to ball in the fundamentals and B) to wait for discounts on 99% of the new sig models

I am 14 but i would know A) not to ball in the fundamentals and B) to wait for discounts on 99% of the new sig models
hahah.  I am just teasing.   

who is still at work??? man its like walking dead out here.  all the businesses around my building are already shut down..

SOYYYYY UN PERDEDOR, I'M A LOSER BABYYY, SO WHY DON'T YOU KILL MEEE

#teamlosers
L-Loser-Forehead.jpg

Still no info of the kobe X Elevate is going to release in Europe. Somebody who knows something about a possible release???

Still no info of the kobe X Elevate is going to release in Europe. Somebody who knows something about a possible release???
If you didn't cop the exts you're losing and or you're broke. **** outta here with that wait till they hit the outlets.

I doubt they are going to get a European release. Three colorways release pretty close together and Nike Europe probabaly dont see the demand over here

Those can be preordered a few places. I think it's weird. Who would preorder a normal Kobe 10 or fakes for that matter. We'll see when the official pics surface.

View media item 1546959Late to the party, but bought my first Kobe Xs on vacation today.
The shoe is so comfortable, I really think the whole peeling issue was blown out of proportion and it really ruins a crazy detail on these shoes. Happy with my purchase, figured I'd purchase the blackouts, rose golds, a pair of elite lows, and an ID before the shoe is over with.

View media item 1546959Late to the party, but bought my first Kobe Xs on vacation today.
The shoe is so comfortable, I really think the whole peeling issue was blown out of proportion and it really ruins a crazy detail on these shoes. Happy with my purchase, figured I'd purchase the blackouts, rose golds, a pair of elite lows, and an ID before the shoe is over with.

welcome

and i agree, this shoe is great!!!!

Back
Top Bottom