Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

That half profile don't look as good :lol: got some World Peace action going on... plus I'm driving, didn't get the best look at it.

Last edited:
That 2K rendering is amazing, lets hope they worked out some of the quirks on the next gen versions 

That USA is so trash 
mean.gif
 (No Isis)

I am no expert. Pretty new to this whole game, but some people are saying that landing a pair of HTMs is glib to be impossible. Can you all explain? Are they extremely limited.

I am no expert. Pretty new to this whole game, but some people are saying that landing a pair of HTMs is glib to be impossible. Can you all explain? Are they extremely limited.

Yes they are extremely limited, and only released in Europe right now.

Gold Swoosh would've set them off. Don't understand the silver Swoosh, don't care if it's 3M that's why, it doesn't belong on that colorway.

kyries are way up at #1 and kd are #2. i really dont like the graphic they put on these, would love it if they had done the usa color from the 7s

Damn KC, I was going to pull the trigger on those but held off.  What do you think about them?
I went back and forth deciding whether or not to order them but I like them a lot now that I have them in hand.  I would definitely say order them if you have a discount code, otherwise they're probably not worth it at full price 

Back
Top Bottom