Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

any word on the elite lows? are these gonna be limited HTM BS or a more GR this time? i need elite lows in my life
happy.gif
No they wont be limited like HTMs

They should be obtainable just like last year

Well my team elites came in from FTL. Had to cop them at 20% off. I also was able to get my blackout in for $130. Rose golds were from the ES. Now I just need to find a good deal on the blue lagoons and swap them. Heres my 10 collection though. I don't see myself going after anymore of the lows. I will go for some highs if the colors are good and im definitely getting the unspeakable pairs that are coming out soon lol.

My humble 10 collection.

don't mind the upside down box. I got at the ES on the hash wall so top was ripped off.

I can cop the Easters, 5ams, or Flights for 120 but somethings still holding me back lol. Just not digging the X that much
frown.gif
Out of those three, I'd cop the Flights. Color is really unique and looks surprisingly great on-foot.

But if you don't like the shoe in general, just save your money. Easy.
laugh.gif

Well my team elites came in from FTL. Had to cop them at 20% off. I also was able to get my blackout in for $130. Rose golds were from the ES. Now I just need to find a good deal on the blue lagoons and swap them. Heres my 10 collection though. I don't see myself going after anymore of the lows. I will go for some highs if the colors are good and im definitely getting the unspeakable pairs that are coming out soon lol.

My humble 10 collection.

View media item 1600066
don't mind the upside down box. I got at the ES on the hash wall so top was ripped off.

Nice bro.

My humble 10 collection.

Nice and Simple collection. 
nthat.gif

I swear Promo has the weakest Kobes and ONLY gets praise because the public can't have em. Shoes are ugly IMO. All whites are clean though.

I can cop the Easters, 5ams, or Flights for 120 but somethings still holding me back lol. Just not digging the X that much
frown.gif
id hop on the flights for that price... but USA's for that price is nice too i dont wanna pay retail for em tmrw

Back
Top Bottom