Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

5 had some sick colorways but that shoe just looks horrendous to me. The 6 is what brought me back to the Kobe line, loved the look of the 7 but never actually owned a pair, heard they were really uncomfortable. VIIIs are still "meh" to me, 9 Elite Highs are the greatest Kobe shoe to me. 10 lows are right there with the 8s, elite highs are decent but I like the 7 Supreme more.

5 had some sick colorways but that shoe just looks horrendous to me. The 6 is what brought me back to the Kobe line, loved the look of the 7 but never actually owned a pair, heard they were really uncomfortable. VIIIs are still "meh" to me, 9 Elite Highs are the greatest Kobe shoe to me. 10 lows are right there with the 8s, elite highs are decent but I like the 7 Supreme more.

Well it's all opinions but to me the 6 is where I lost interest and continued not buying any Kobe's till the 8... 9 high elite is his best shoe IMO as well

Masterpiece 9s are the best ever. Others that I still have that crack the top 5 are the Orca 2s, MC/Fade 8s, Dark Knight 5s, and even though it's painful to wear them the Invisibility Cloak 7s. Still wear all of them regularly.

Last edited:
Kobe V is the best performance Kobe of the line. The IV is probably second. The 8 is cool looks wise, but performance is trash.

I really don't get how anybody wears performance basketball shoes causally, it just looks silly. nobody has ever pulled off the Kobe 9 or 10 HIs of casually, not even Kobe.

IM not a fan of kobes for casual wear..i really cant do it for some reason... But ive seen people pull it off really well..

Slap yourself if you chose kobe 8 over 5

Better than any 4 or 8 IMO with ease
Nice Dark Knights.

Can't really agree, but everyone's foot is different.  I felt that the V was a definite upgrade over the IVs, which broke through w/ the 'low cut' thing.  With that said, but the IV and V were pretty revolutionary.  4,5,6,8 are all pretty good.  The 7 were a complete disaster though.  What's worst is when the the 9s started to look like rain boots.  At that point, nike started to go full on with making the 9s a casual/performance cross.  

Kobe V is the best performance Kobe of the line. The IV is probably second. The 8 is cool looks wise, but performance is trash.
Wait, what?
nerd.gif

I really don't get how anybody wears performance basketball shoes causally, it just looks silly. nobody has ever pulled off the Kobe 9 or 10 HIs of casually, not even Kobe.

View media item 1692717

So you guys actually think you look good with them shoes going midway up your leg? More power to you, but I'd be willing to be yall the same dudes who endure NT denim.

Dude replied with a corny meme lol..what are you 13?

Tell me how much better is the Kobe 8 to the 5. I'll wait.

One of my good friends recently got the Shaq attack retros (the best ones the white and azure blue) same size as me and I wore the detail 9 highs the other night, tongue height hits the same on the leg as the 9 high lol, not kidding...
I personally believe I pull off the 9 high well absolutely love em but I don't wear what I enjoy to impress others

Dude replied with a corny meme lol..what are you 13?

Tell me how much better is the Kobe 8 to the 5. I'll wait.

They look better period. The Kobe 4 and 5 have that early KD 1-3 vibe to them. They look like a budget Nike sneaker and not your typical Nike signature. I don't give a damn how they perform. I'm not a ball player.

They look better period. The Kobe 4 and 5 have that early KD 1-3 vibe to them. They look like a budget Nike sneaker and not your typical Nike signature. I don't give a damn how they perform. I'm not a ball player.

That's cool it's your opinion and I really really dig the Kobe 8s, I would say for me the 5 just has a better shape mostly in the toe, no other Kobe that I've owned or have seen has the Kobe 5 toe box, factored with the 4 being too much of "a skate shoe look" IMO the 5 is his best looking low model again for shape

Back
Top Bottom