Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Jus came in...

Nice.  
nthat.gif

I think the Elites are running small for a lot of people because a lot of people wear their wrong size in the first place, without knowing it.

A shoe should breath and have room, and most people prefer their shoes snug and fitting, for a few reasons.

1. Less creasing
2. It seems they look better
3. They've never been properly fitted for a shoe

So when the Elite comes out, a naturally "snug fitting" shoe, it feels too small for some folks

^this

a TTS shoe should always have room in front of the toe. 
I learned this far too late in life
laugh.gif
been buying 9s as long as I can remember and found out I was actually a 9.5 ...even 10 in alot of shoes. My quality of life has drastically improved after starting over in a new size.

...but yeah, I had to get a .5 size up in the highs but I have a wide foot. Not sure if the lows fit the same.
Life as a shoe enthusiast/collector is really, REALLY hard when you wear a size "14.5"
laugh.gif

Everyone should do themselves (and their feet) a favor and go ask a local shoe store for a Brannock device. Don't bother asking them to actually measure your foot, because 99% of the kids working at the stores don't know how to use one. Watch a youtube video on how to properly use it. (Here's a good one: )

- Measure both feet for length (almost EVERYONE has one foot that's longer than the other)

- Use the sliding tab to measure your arch length (This measurement may surprise you)
- Don't bother measuring the width because honestly...what "in-style" shoe companies offer different widths? You know if you have particularly wide feet.

After this you end up with four measurements (6 if you include width...but again, don't bother) and your true size will be the largest measurement. You could measure a size 10 length, 10 arch on one foot and a 10 length, 10.5 arch on the other. That one 10.5 measurement means that your TRUE U.S. size is a 10.5. These things have been around for nearly a century for a reason. They're accurate. This size provides your foot with the proper amount of room. The rest is up to you. If you like a "snug" fit, go for it. But if your toes are touching the end of your shoes when you stand up, you're doing the community a disservice by saying they're "TTS."

/rant

I wish there was a giant sticky about sizing somewhere...but it really comes down to personal preference.

As to the Kobe X Elite Low...they run TTS as it relates to your Brannock size
wink.gif
Just a tad more snug than the fuse Xs.

Last edited:
After being disappointed with the subpar "Mambacurial" Sequel... what are my chances of finding a pair of Black/Rose Gold Elite Hi's at this point?

I'm seeing most X's going on sale, but really haven't seen the Rose Gold's around much at all. Was production low?

Last edited:
I'm mad you posted that video tigo0240 tigo0240 , I work at a Nike store and never bothered with that arch slider :lol: if I go measure my foot and I'm off again... :smh:

Last edited:

After being disappointed with the subpar "Mambacurial" Sequel... what are my chances of finding a pair of Black/Rose Gold Elite Hi's at this point?

I'm seeing most X's going on sale, but really haven't seen the Rose Gold's around much at all. Was production low?
I think the RG's were just the best selling Elite so far, so even with them going on sale on some sites a lot of the sizes were  already gone. I paid full retail for my pairs, and when they did start to go on sale I tried to find a pair for discount but don't think I could get my size.

I know FTL still has some sizes of the RG.

Bet they drop the multi id right before the holiday so nike can clean up even more lol

Usually when Nike makes a Lebron release there's always a Kobe or KD release also, vice versa. So MCs on the release day of WTL 12s?

Last edited:
Got my MCur

Still might be available at my local mall FTL. I seen em in stock still about A month ago. I can call and ask and let you know if still available?

Back
Top Bottom