Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I honestly think we will see some of the PE's be released years later as a retro. I would bet money the precisions drop at some point in our lives.

Balled in th all stars for the first time. I think they need to break in.
The sole feels more "square" like the 7s did when I first started playing in them. It got better as I played but it's something I noticed for sure.

Look like they tried to copy the 8s and didnt come out good

bigj505 bigj505 how was traction? I put on my only pair, peach jams, and was shooting around but traction seemed non existent so i swapped em out when games started. Havent tried em out again yet

Look like they tried to copy the 8s and didnt come out good

bigj505 bigj505 how was traction? I put on my only pair, peach jams, and was shooting around but traction seemed non existent so i swapped em out when games started. Havent tried em out again yet

I honestly didn't have any traction issues. Just remember them being a bit stiff and wider than normal.
I usually hoop in the 2013 hyperrev, xx8, soldier 7s, 2013s so I switch it up but I'm not a big time baller either.
The Kobe 6 has been cool. Actually held up well over time.
7 is cool too but I think I got tired of the tongue flapping around on me. These will be fine in the long run. Just need to adjust to them.

If these purple elites are the last of the lows being released to the masses, the Mambacurials will be my one and only Kobe 10 elite low.
I believe the Christmas pairs will be the last elite lows.
Confirmed the Xmas 10s will be elite lows? Or will they be the highs like last year...?

Wasn't really a fan of the past 2 Xmas releases so my expectations aren't that high for them...

I may be the only one but I actually like that purple colorway. It's a shame they don't really fit me too well.

Confirmed the Xmas 10s will be elite lows? Or will they be the highs like last year...?

Wasn't really a fan of the past 2 Xmas releases so my expectations aren't that high for them...

From a few pages back

1 Elite Low - XMAS cw

802560-076

BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON//METALLIC GOLD

$250

Probably been discussed before, but I wonder what difference(s) will the Xmas have from other elites that necessitates the $250 price tag...?

From a few pages back

1 Elite Low - XMAS cw

802560-076

BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON//METALLIC GOLD

$250

Probably been discussed before, but I wonder what difference(s) will the Xmas have from other elites that necessitates the $250 price tag...?

Probably absolutely nothing. They jack up Xmas releases sometimes and call them special projects

Back
Top Bottom