Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I think that horrible fuchsia midsole ruins the lows.
Yeah...that's no good either.  About the only good part is the purple upper, but the rest runs them.  
laugh.gif

Man. I like kind of like those purple ones a lot lol. Weird.

I have 4 pairs of IX. I would have way more Xs but I'm being picky really. I like the model but the color combos are outrageous and kind of repetitive.

I went from 18 pairs of Kobe IX's to 2 pairs of Kobe Xs.  This model has been a let down for me.
29/14 for me - I have 4 doubles in the IX's and paid retail for most all my pairs. Most of the X's I have purchased at a discount and only have 9 distinct CW's/models. So multiple doubles of FK versions, since the variety has been so low.

Sheesh! Kobe X colorways have been absolutely LAUGHABLE since the 1st Release.

95% of the ID's in the Kobe X ID Thread are killing these GR's in the worst way.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Still not a fan of these toe caps. IMO there should be a transition area where you see the 2 colors blend. The hard transition reminds me of fakes and their inability to copy flyknit.

Someone can take pictures of sharks htm at behind please ?

Shoes to Milan the HTM is white and now it's black or white ?

Thanks again

Could you put in the green laces?

Curious to see how they look on feet with them in.
Green laces on and off feet. I'm actually glad they made the wide release with only the black being the screw on aglet lace. One because they are not practical at all... purely for asthetic purposes. They are super clunky and are so heavy that they make your laces untie every minute you walk. And second because I've always prefered the green so them having no aglets makes them wearable.
View media item 1738187View media item 1738188

Back
Top Bottom