Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So how's the Zoom Max setup comfort wise? Also wonder if they'll release an elite version of the Kobe X but will suck since it'll probably be over $200.
The only flyknit leak so far is an elite high, the kobe 9 elite is $225 normally so I'm guessing the 10 elite will be around the same or a little more. Hopefully there'll be a Kobe 10 elite low.

Last edited:
These>> most of the 9 ems

Over Most of the 9's, PERIOD.
the philippine 9s were
nthat.gif

Def better than the IX lows. That price point is hurtful. I'm glad these are coming out with Mentalities and Venomenon 5s, supplementally. I like both those and they come at a better price!

Def better than the IX lows. That price point is hurtful. I'm glad these are coming out with Mentalities and Venomenon 5s, supplementally. I like both those and they come at a better price!
mentality 4am colorway is already out on eastbay/FL for $90

Last edited:
Anyone have the slightest idea of when the X's will be available on nikeid? i know nobody works for nike but its getting close to February and i believe nike sometimes drops the id before the actual shoe.

Anyone have the slightest idea of when the X's will be available on nikeid? i know nobody works for nike but its getting close to February and i believe nike sometimes drops the id before the actual shoe.
sometimes it does come before the shoe, sometimes it comes on the model's launch release day, and other times it comes out after that.

If I remember correctly, the 8 was on ID for all star weekend last year (after release of the 9) so following that same timeline I would assume after the release date

I tore my acl playing in the kobe 9 crimson lows. I had the same awkward one legged landing from a jump. Kobe 9s are still some of my favorite shoes to ball in.

All we have to do is band together & hold out just look at the LeBron 12 EVERY color has been available for under retail.
I keep seeing cats say this every other page, but I have yet to see PROOF of this Phenomenon.

Everywhere I've been online has EVERY Lebron 12 for $200 and NO LESS...

Am I missing something??? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom