Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just read an article on SC that they are bumping up the release of the Kobe 11 to mid December instead of a January release. The idea behind is they are concerned about kobes health going forward and want him to market the shoe and actually wear it before he goes out
http://*************.com/news/nike-kobe-11-release-date-moved-up/

yep!!!Kobe 11 is releasing sooner!!!!

smokin.gif
nerd.gif

Let the leaks begin 
laugh.gif

need to see that kobe 11 hotness

gonna be the same story as every year

1. get a leaked pic (usually low quality)
2. a lot of people losing their mind saying it sucks, they ran out of ideas, the 10's were goat, the 9's were goat.
3. kobe wear's a PE and everyone is now in love with the model

gonna be the same story as every year

1. get a leaked pic (usually low quality)
2. a lot of people losing their mind saying it sucks, they ran out of ideas, the 10's were goat, the 9's were goat.
3. kobe wear's a PE and everyone is now in love with the model

Spot on. But I don't think anyone will ever say Kobe 10's are goat lol

Woah, depending on how the 11's look, I may send back my MC iD's to make funds for the 11's

Woah, depending on how the 11's look, I may send back my MC iD's to make funds for the 11's
Thinking the same thing too. Made two mambacolors but I know I'll return one. I'm liking the asymmetrical multicolors more than I thought I would though.

)

These are really dope. I just dont like the tongue logo. And it seems everything else coming out has it. Did they oer produce or something?
Yea one of the big selling points to me for the mambacurials was the different color Kobe logo like the 9s had. I wish the 10s featured more of that, including the IDs

These are really dope. I just dont like the tongue logo. And it seems everything else coming out has it. Did they oer produce or something?
When I first saw them in the store I didn't like the logo either, now that I've worn them a couple times it's my favorite part for some reason.  I think it's the contrast.  

Be careful with your elite Xs

6 months on indoor use (maybe 50 wears), rips are purely from pulling up when putting them on.

Sole has yellowed on the bottom but sides are icy as. Holds up everywhere else, wish the ankle was a little thicker so it didn't tear which would mean a tradeoff with breathability but I couldn't care less. They keep their shape and look better than the 9 and I always lace the whole way but undo top eyelet to take/put off/on.

Traction on the 8/9s is better I have alot of trouble with dirty or average indoor courts but this isnt exactly a knock on the shoe. Zoom feels great but slight loss of court feel, I still prefer lunar+full zoom combo for cushioning and closeness to the court. Swooshes have stayed completely intact and the Upper is lighter than the IX. Definitely a great shoe although I havn't liked the colourways anywhere as much as the 8 or 9

Gonna go for another Elite probably X high again because I like the designs/colours better.

Can't decide on either commander or USA but will wait to see what else comes out.

Last edited:
Dang for real? I was thinking what that colorway would be coz I seen a leak of the kd8s that had an angel graphic on the shoe, but thought those may be aunt pearls.

The release dates on most of the shoes are correct and are on release calendar. Unless he said only the Kobes are false info?

Back
Top Bottom