Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Those Kobe 5 rings :smokin

All we need besides those is a Jordan farewell pack

2 pairs of Jordan PE he wore :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: (3,7,8,9 doesn't matter. Any two will be fine)

Those Kobe 5 rings :smokin

All we need besides those is a Jordan farewell pack

2 pairs of Jordan PE he wore :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: (3,7,8,9 doesn't matter. Any two will be fine)
These are one of the nicest Jordan PEs ever in my opinion :smokin
View media item 1808135Off topic but I might be one of the only people waiting on Jordan 18 retros, one of my all time favorite models.

Last edited:
These are one of the nicest Jordan PEs ever in my opinion
smokin.gif

Off topic but I might be one of the only people waiting on Jordan 18 retros, one of my all time favorite models.
youre not alone 

These are one of the nicest Jordan PEs ever in my opinion
smokin.gif

Off topic but I might be one of the only people waiting on Jordan 18 retros, one of my all time favorite models.
I honestly love the 17's and 18's. Really want this colorway

i said that when Jordan announced his retirement,,
smokin.gif
NBA is in good hands with these young cats
There are a lot of good, young players to take over the NBA but, people like Kobe are hard to find.  His passion for the game, work ethic, killer instinct is what makes him great. Kobe is the reason I started watching basketball and I hate seeing him go out like this... 

Not going to lie got a little choked up reading his fairwell. You can just feel the passion jumping off the page. Been watching this guy for 15+ years and remember spending hours in the driveway practicing his patented followay as a kid. Going to tough seeing him go. He's playing in Boston on December 30th and I'm probably going to have to go. Been kinda hinting to my girl she should hook it up as a Xmas/ bday gift lol

Not going to lie got a little choked up reading his fairwell. You can just feel the passion jumping off the page. Been watching this guy for 15+ years and remember spending hours in the driveway practicing his patented followay as a kid. Going to tough seeing him go. He's playing in Boston on December 30th and I'm probably going to have to go. Been kinda hinting to my girl she should hook it up as a Xmas/ bday gift lol

All of this man, i def got emotional reading it and the interview he did explaining it. I remember watchin him in the dunk contest when i was a kid.

Im also gonna be going to the game in Boston, thats the only place Ive seen Mamba 7 or 8 times.

So for those saying those GS kicks are the new XI I have my reservations believing that. I can't remember a new Kobe sig leaking with high def pics. Nike has been pretty good keeping those under wraps. But that's just my thoughts. 

All of this man, i def got emotional reading it and the interview he did explaining it. I remember watchin him in the dunk contest when i was a kid.

Im also gonna be going to the game in Boston, thats the only place Ive seen Mamba 7 or 8 times.

Last time I saw him play in person was at the garden for game 2 of the finals the year the Celtics won it all. Never heard a building louder than that or a more electric atmosphere then that. Was just such a buzz in the air.

I do not like the new logo

His shozoku is menacing and bold. Love it. Gonna be buying up a lot of shirts/shorts with it on it.

Back
Top Bottom