Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Yeah, not much to go on :lol:

Maybe a flyknit version of the XI?  

The tongue is different than any Kobe X Elite low, and the swoosh seems to go back further than the X, similar to that blue XI shown already.     

I think you're right about the different swoosh and tongue.

KB Mentality II

Here's a leaked image that originally said it was the 11 but after looking at the similarities of the tongue material as well as the pattern on the upper looks like it's another colorway of the Mentality II

Last edited:
There's some sizes of the Blackouts on NDC. Last day to use the 25% clearance code. 12% cashback from Mr. Rebates too.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Prelude 1. I have those so I would actually wear.
glasses.gif
The question should be what pair(s) of Kobe would you give up for the court side seats
laugh.gif
All of them

Got tickets to the Nuggets Lakers for December 22 and March 2, Row AA right next to the terminal where the Lakers will run out. I'm getting me a high five and hopefully some kicks signed haha, yes I am a grown adult hoping for a high five 

Got tickets to the Nuggets Lakers for December 22 and March 2, Row AA right next to the terminal where the Lakers will run out. I'm getting me a high five and hopefully some kicks signed haha, yes I am a grown adult hoping for a high five 
Wonder what the reception will be like for him in Denver for the last 2 times

lol see how philly reacts first. booing him is like pouring salt on wound and kicking a man thats already down. all this giggling kobe does after launching balls into orbit will either keep him straight faced and sad on the inside

Wonder what the reception will be like for him in Denver for the last 2 times
Honestly over the last couple years the reception has gotten better. Obviously in the past it was mostly boo's but that last few games I've gone to its been a mixture of boo's and cheers. You'd actually be surprised how many Lakers fans are in Denver. There pry is about 30-40% of the crowd in Kobe jerseys and Lakers colors. 

Honestly over the last couple years the reception has gotten better. Obviously in the past it was mostly boo's but that last few games I've gone to its been a mixture of boo's and cheers. You'd actually be surprised how many Lakers fans are in Denver. There pry is about 30-40% of the crowd in Kobe jerseys and Lakers colors. 
That'll be ok then. I just read this letter a Celtics fan put out towards Kobe, pretty cool:
http://lakerfacts.sportsblog.com/po...-from-celtics-fan--dear-kobe--i-hate-you.html

Back
Top Bottom