Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Anyone know where I can find the X elite Hi in the purple color on sale for cheap?? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

why ruin the 11s with that garbage? 
mean.gif

With the sales going on for the X's, kind of considering a pair for beaters but are the soles on these pretty much going to disintegrate outdoors?

Yes, I would not recommend buying these for outdoor use. The cushioning is great, but that outsole would get demolished.
Yeah I agree. If you're looking for some outdoor beaters though, I've actually heard the KB Mentalities aren't a bad choice since they have a pretty firm rubber outsole. I've personally never played in them, but for the sub $100 price, might be worth looking into if you don't mind a takedown model.

Last edited:
The face expression of Kidd and the player next to him [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Thats not Jason, you can just see kidds head on the left behind kobe and that player is Chris Copeland. Good W lakers.

The one here in Houston on Woodridge Dr. had em for 129 last time I went in there a few weeks ago.
damn that's a long drive for me or I'd check it out.
trying being in el paso, i'm not fixing to drive 10hrs, i wouldn't really save anything with the gas put in
laugh.gif

A lot times they don't. My Champs S wouldn't match that Foot Action Black Friday weekend price.
most of the foot stores are supposed to match each others instore advertised price and when they don't you can call and snitch the store out for it

So my best friend runs a huge beer store in Massachusetts. Sometimes vendors hook him up with tickets for games. He just got us tickets to see Kobes last game in Boston for free. I'm soooooo excited.

Back
Top Bottom