Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

first dunk of the year and the place went wild. it was cool watching Kobe one last time.

too bad i was sitting in front of some idiot douche bag that kept cussing at Houston and the arena security didn't do anything about. if this was at Clippers game the guy would've been thrown out already. 
I'm from England bro so cussing out an opposing team (especially one as B-made as the Rockets) is normal to me.

Laker fans are way livelier than their reputation.

^^^

thanks for the pics..
nthat.gif

I thought I was done. Two IDs and Mambacurials. But these pictures pulling me. The early elite flyknit lows started off poor, but I'm glad they ending with this high note.

Hmm grinches or 5 rings ?? [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]
This is the same situation I'm in.. was having trouble deciding between the two. Think I'm going to go with the 5 rings though, I feel like if I bought the grinches it would mostly be because of the hype and I don't think it'll have the same effect it had when it released with the VI's. Not to mention the price difference and the fact that the ID's would take a lot longer to come in. Only thing I'm worried about is them releasing other ID options that might entice me to cave :frown:

first dunk of the year and the place went wild. it was cool watching Kobe one last time.

too bad i was sitting in front of some idiot douche bag that kept cussing at Houston and the arena security didn't do anything about. if this was at Clippers game the guy would've been thrown out already. 

What was the guy saying? It might've been my buddy lol

I'm going out with a bang this end of 2015
I will get the 5 rings + mamba urial the only kobe x that caught my eyes!!!!
Fyi - I passed on the 72-10 thank god!!!!

Christmas > Grinch ID...no question

I'll just buy the real grinch pair when they retro in 5-7 years. The VI is a superior model anyway.

Hope nobody bought tickets in OKC to see Kobe lol.

If there's platinum option I will go for that than the X'mas

5 Rings are the best of the X. such a great colourway. Moved back to boxing day here in australia (26th) was about to get up early and line up.

That being said can't wait to see pics of grinches in the ID thread.

Back
Top Bottom