Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Disappointed Kobe isn't wearing them ... To me, they are no longer a Christmas shoe. Just another X. Smh

Kobe hasn't worn a single GR X this season.
laugh.gif

QUESTION: y'all think they continue making Christmas , all star, Easter , etc shoes in the Kobe line even after he retires???

jon barry just called kobe grinches, "the lizards and croc skins"  lol man.. this game is so disappointing in so many ways. 

Last edited:
5rings are probally the best cw of the Kobe x yet & y'all passing because Kobe isn't wearing them?

I don't get that logic [emoji]128528[/emoji]

maybe kobe aint giving his team no more freedies. even teammates gotta buy them tomorrow morning

5rings are probally the best cw of the Kobe x yet & y'all passing because Kobe isn't wearing them?

i know people who don't buy Jordans if Jordan didn't wear them. makes sense to me. purist.

Last edited:

For me personally the elite lows never really fit me right. I was thinking about getting it knowing that this was going to be his last pair he wore for Christmas. Since he's not wearing them I'm moving on to the 11's. I don't always base my decision whether Kobe wore the pair or not but in this case it was.

He's worn a lot of GRs; the Rose Golds, Blue Lagoon, Vinos, Blackouts.  He's just been wearing them casually and not on court.  I do not understand why he hasn't been wearing any releases at all in the games.  It seems common sense that if you're looking to increase shoe sales you'd actually, you know, wear the shoes that are releasing?  

Last edited:
he should have wore the WTK at this point if he really wanted to rock highs.  just wear something that the fans can cop.  enough with the PEs. 

Back
Top Bottom