Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

WTK IX were $275 and they were terrible also but sold out. Ppl learned their lesson there's no resale/wait for discount. Good news for those that want them right now to wear.

Yes, very good news. If people don't buy, prices will drop. Got my Aqua 8's for $150. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Love the HTMs but I'm done copping shoes with icy bottoms......
Yeah, it's the one thing I wish they had done differently. (I didn't get any "clear" bottoms on any of my ID's - all gum or black translucent because for the same reasons)

But, like others have pointed out, eventually the whole midsole is probably gonna yellow.

When they hit the outlets yea lol
or discounts
laugh.gif
 below under retail lol

I'm still waiting too. You think we should talk to customer service?

I wouldn't worry about it as there are still sizes. You can hit them up if you are worried. I think they are getting stock from various NTs/warehouses or it's busy because of after Christmas. I just chat with them to cancel but they can't after the 30 minutes upon ordering period.

You talking about forward toe room or toe wiggle room (wiggle up and down) because if there no space in front of your toes your tts is actually .5 up.

In my tts my forward toe room is right before the front end. I wouldn't say there's no space at all in front but it's not much either, possibly half a thumbnail at best? My feet/toes are and can be fully extended But not cramped. I can wiggle my toes in the toe box. I like a snug and fitted feel but NOT tight. There's a difference cause when I tell people I like it fitted or snug they think I mean tight. Best way to put it is a "perfect fit" its not too small where it's hurting or bending toes to fit my shoes and it's not too big where It's roomy. But it also comes down to personal preference cause like I said I like my shoes fitted on me I don't like a loose fit like some may like. Sometimes I can .5 up and my length feels fine but the overall width feels too roomy, which then I don't size up. also a good indicator for me is if I'm rocking the shoes with the untied style and walking and if there's a good amount of heel slip that's when I know it's a bit loose for my liking.

I used to work at a shoe store and little kids in elementary school would ask to try on size 13 etc. they think anytime you put your foot in a shoe and touch your toe and as long as it's near the toe box then all of a sudden it fits lol. You can try a size 8 to 10 and always feel your toes at the toe box if that makes sense, that doesn't mean the shoe fits you. Gotta factor in the overall width of lockdown feel too or you'll swim in it even though you're doing the old school " touch your toes at the very front " test lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom