Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Anyone ever see any of the TBs available anywhere?

Give it some time and they will be out. The last few years the tbs have came out after the 2nd model released. The Kobe 8 tbs were coming out towards the end of the 9's and Def into the 10's. While the 9 tbs are just now clearing out of outlets. I would expect the 10 tbs to go really cheap

Those are sitting there in Europe?
Walked in and was shocked they were on display so I instacopped the arrowheads cause I never seen in person and I've been growing to like the x better than the xi so far
I really wish it was the orange and green ones
The chick working told me they just restocked the just dons
Would have copped but didn't let me use discount

Last edited:
Quick questio guys, I got a cousin in singapore and told me that he found a fsr of the htms. what are chances that those are fakes? He told me the retail is 370 sing dollar which is 270 on us. I asked him to take a picture but I have to wait til friday.

With no pic can only really speculate don't get me wrong would be super cool if they turn out ligit but just throws all sorts of flags .

I played in my team elite highs
Didn't like the traction and the flyknit made my ankle hurt, the way the flyknit creased in the ankle area while I ran caused pain
did you go true to size on them? i went tts and i find them very uncomfortable, theyre very stiff and restrictive.

For those of you who have played basketball in the elite high x's how do you feel about them?
Played in the lows and they were definitely a disappointment.  The shoe as a whole just felt too boxy, too rigid, and heavy when you compare to the previous models.  I suspect the sole to be the culprit.  Just seems too much going on with it.   As with anything, I suggest you try on the pair before you commit. 

I found it the opposite. I played in the grinch id and it never needed breaking in for me, never hurt my feet at all. I tried the bhm 11 for hooping last week and my feet hurt initially. Never felt it with the 10 low

$70 shipped from an outlet in Florida

They feel very stiff/rigid...the lows (non flyknit) works fine for me.

i think i should have went .5 up
nice cop. Would love to get them for that price too
smokin.gif

They feel stiff at the beginning, but after a couple wears you should be fine. I had the same feeling when I wore the Rose Gold's for the first time, but now they fit perfectly.

Last edited:
A small bubble formed on the right shoe of my pair. It hasn't grown in a month but I'm sure it will. I'll wait it out for it to get worse then return to Nike.

i actually already sent them back to Nike to see if I can get a voucher.

Damn. That sucks. Do You have a side pic of the sole. I want to see how high that bubble is popping up. I might have to unload my pairs if this is the case.

Yeah that's exactly what happened to mine. I didn't start noticing it until I could feel it while walking.

yep. tried placing an order saturday but the rep told me they cant do phone orders during weekends so he placed them on hold for me instead till monday. 

they were $79 + 30% off + $8 shipping. 

Last edited:

yep. tried placing an order saturday but the rep told me they cant do phone orders during weekends so he placed them on hold for me instead till monday. 

they were $79 + 30% off + $8 shipping. 
Aww gotcha I think I had missed out on them. Was so disappointed. Was it the Bronson or the one in Miami?

Back
Top Bottom