Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Black/white TB at Cabezon Nike Outlet for $110. Anybody seen them in other outlets?

Nike outlets stopped taking phone orders, is it true or has it not happen yet?

Has anyone seen the purple "blackout" lows anywhere?

And what do the black white tbs look like?
Saw the blackouts hit the outlets a long time ago. Saw some kobe x easters at ross / marshals but now not even those. I'm pretty sure the blackouts are running low. Doubt you will see them at outlets unless they have some stashed accidently.

However I did find some team purple kobe x elite's at ross stores as posted earlier.

EDIT: Someone just posted on outlet thread. Should be the ones you are looking for.

Jersey garden has a few Kobe X Persians for $59 Size 11 and 12

Today at 11:18 am by Phoenix33

Last edited:
Do a stock locate at your local footlocker. Did one for the 5 am's last Saturday and was able to find a pair for $49! Free shipping if you're a vip

Is everything on the EXT version the same except a leather upper? How soft is the leather upper?

Haven't hooped in the X or XI yet but I might be able to grab some EXT's for cheap.

The EXTs aren't meant to be played in I think, they're more of a casual version.

Is everything on the EXT version the same except a leather upper? How soft is the leather upper?

Haven't hooped in the X or XI yet but I might be able to grab some EXT's for cheap.
The leather upper on the EXTs are kind of stiff. They also fit like a half size larger. It may be because they're just not as padded as the regular models. There may be some heel slippage as well because theres really no padding around the ankle or achilles.

I thought about doing the same thing but I didn't think it was worth it. The leather just isn't that nice.

One shoe I MAY consider balling in, that wasn't originally made for performance, is the Zoom Kobe Icon. They have a 90s feeling zipper shroud, padded upper with Kobe 6 outsole. They're also really light comfortable and pretty cheap. The only thing they're missing is a heel cup, so again —there might be some heel slippage. 

One shoe I MAY consider balling in, that wasn't originally made for performance, is the Zoom Kobe Icon. They have a 90s feeling zipper shroud, padded upper with Kobe 6 outsole. They're also really light comfortable and pretty cheap. The only thing they're missing is a heel cup, so again —there might be some heel slippage. 
Those look very promising. Hopefully someone ends up reviewing them. A mid top kobe 6 with a softer upper. The thicker cushion in the 6 felt like it should have been a mid.

Last edited:
my yellow highs feel true but still had heel slipping first time i wore them. wore them w jeans and it kept them snug on my foot for w.e. reason. middle of my left foot started to hurt midway through the day though. still one of my favorites

Surprisingly, I saw a few colorways of the Kobe X at my local Marshall's.  Price was like $80-100 though, and the shoes and boxes weren't exactly pristine.  Can probably find better deals on ebay.

Surprisingly, I saw a few colorways of the Kobe X at my local Marshall's.  Price was like $80-100 though, and the shoes and boxes weren't exactly pristine.  Can probably find better deals on ebay.

That's is definitely a negative mine didn't even have a box just a clearance tag.
I'm going to head down to Louisville and check this store out called ROSS it's like a super marshalls I've been seeing people on YouTube find some nice shoes at these places.
I had to open my horizon some Nike outlet was becoming to predictable.

^Nice find... I have never seen a Kobe @ my local Marshall's.... :smh:

See if there is a store around you called ROSS
Watch these dudes on YouTube find gems [emoji]128142[/emoji]
It's amazing I'm going to check a few out tomorrow hopefully I hit lol

Back
Top Bottom