Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Where are all these conspiracies coming from?

:rofl:

Lack of effort because you don't like the shoe?
Phasing out the line because Kobe is retiring like dude won't sell shoes when he isn't playing?
They deliberately sabotage the brand that makes them hundreds upon hundreds of millions so that others would look at other sig shoes?

:rofl:

From Nike? A brand that will suck your wallet dry and milk the hell out of a player and it's line and would take and sell your kidneys if they could! And some of you guys actually think they'll intentionally ruin a shoe from one of their best selling images?

I understand just not liking the shoes design because that is subjective but where do you guys come up with these stuff? :lol:

Some of you Cats got TOO Drunk off the Kobe 9 HIGH BS. Like that Extra 2 Inches of Fabric at the top of the shoe took it to the Next Level.
eyes.gif

"R-E-L-A-X" - Discount Double Check

Wait a minute where is all this the END talk coming from saying this is his LAST shoe? ? Is that confirmed? ?

They gonna pump out Kobe's until his contract runs out with Nike. Then they are gonna renew his contract and pump out more lol. This end talk is foolish!

I keep reading nothing but negative comments about the midsole, but IMO the most glaring problem on these shoes is the lack of any sort of shozoku or branding on the tongue.  With the tongue only featuring a signature, I feel that this is the biggest knock on the shoe as it makes the shoe look unfinished. I appreciate the double shozoku on the heel as seen in the ASG, but if I am not mistaken, the 10' lows will be the very 1st Kobe's to not feature any shosoku on the tongue.  I am already looking into on possible ways to make some shozokus out of fabric and maybe gluing them onto the tongue. Any tips are appreciated on fabrics, methods, etc...

Second biggest knock is the clear sole I keep seeing on every pair.  I don't mind the design of the midsole as much as the soon-to-start-yellowing clear sole. It's equivalent to that darn grey or white midsole almost every pair of 9's had.  Give us some color variations Nike.

Overall, based on what I've seen so far, I will be getting a pair or two of the lows and waiting for some wild colored hightop 10's.

Forgot what article it was, but I remember Kobe was quoted as saying that he already knows what the Kobe 11 and 12 look like. I'll try to look for the article.

I'll wait for the patent leather to appear on the XIs. These are a model skip right now.

I keep reading nothing but negative comments about the midsole, but IMO the most glaring problem on these shoes is the lack of any sort of shozoku or branding on the tongue.  With the tongue only featuring a signature, I feel that this is the biggest knock on the shoe as it makes the shoe look unfinished. I appreciate the double shozoku on the heel as seen in the ASG, but if I am not mistaken, the 10' lows will be the very 1st Kobe's to not feature any shosoku on the tongue.  I am already looking into on possible ways to make some shozokus out of fabric and maybe gluing them onto the tongue. Any tips are appreciated on fabrics, methods, etc...

Second biggest knock is the clear sole I keep seeing on every pair.  I don't mind the design of the midsole as much as the soon-to-start-yellowing clear sole. It's equivalent to that darn grey or white midsole almost every pair of 9's had.  Give us some color variations Nike.

Overall, based on what I've seen so far, I will be getting a pair or two of the lows and waiting for some wild colored hightop 10's.
The ASG are the only pair I have seen without the Shozoku on the tongue, the other EM lows have the shozoku as well as the high.

Even this Pic... Has me Comfortable. Still haven't seen actual Quality Pics, but things are looking Good so far.

Although I do miss the usual Heel Counter from KB 4-8's...
ohwell.gif

Nike will release a shoe after he retires to see how well the sales are. I can see them continuing the line, but I can also see them calling quits and start retroing shoes. If they do, I hope we see nikeid options again for older models.

I wouldn't mind that on the medial side but I really hope that is on the lateral side.

I really think these have great potential just like the IX did, here's a few very sloppy and quick shop's I did just to show how different colors can be used
Not a bad guess 

I know of 3 cws for the Elite "High" 

041    WOLF GREY/WHITE//LT RETRO    

091    BLACK/WHITE/HOT LAVA/MTLC RED BRONZE    

505    GRAND PURPLE/PERSIAN VIOLET/VOLT/REFLECT SILVER

and 14 cws of "low" 

Im sure we can expect EXT and some PRM QS as well 

View media item 1341891

Get Outta Here, bruh.

After all those Crap Pics... we get some decent ones with a Dope Colorway like this, and you choose to Bash & Exaggerate?

Them is COLD, absolutely Slaughtering the 9's so far.

exaggerate huh ? I'm sorry that somehow you got the impression that I'm "exaggerating"
Those are HOT GARBAGE !
I'd rather be barefoot than caught in those green low joints. LOL But if u feel like coppin 5 pairs for yourself, Knocc yourself out !! Lmao , move along chump.

Last edited:
Forgot what article it was, but I remember Kobe was quoted as saying that he already knows what the Kobe 11 and 12 look like. I'll try to look for the article.

I remember that, Ill look for it too. I think it was while he was discussing the preludes

Not a bad guess 

I know of 3 cws for the Elite "High" 

041    WOLF GREY/WHITE//LT RETRO    
091    BLACK/WHITE/HOT LAVA/MTLC RED BRONZE    
505    GRAND PURPLE/PERSIAN VIOLET/VOLT/REFLECT SILVER

and 14 cws of "low" 

Im sure we can expect EXT and some PRM QS as well 

Any elite low CWs? Or nah

Back
Top Bottom