Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Easter 9 is waaaay underrated IMO. I agree with many that volt is overused in general these days, but it was a perfect compliment to that swirled turquoise!

must see easters in person before judging... but i like the fact it ain't a simple color all the way through like the rest. besides asg of course

Im only here for the Silks
pimp.gif

Had been trying to hold off on picking up a pair because no colorway has really stood out to me, but when the ASGs went up for $180CAD, way below the pretty steep Canadian retail, I had to give em a go. After a few offseasons runs with my university team, they feel way better than the 9s and may even give the 6s that had forever been a mainstay atop of my rotation a run for their money.

Thank god the black lows and rose gold pics leaked cuz I would have no hope for these. Those Easters are eww

Man .5 down on the 10s is good length wise but my midfoot area is so stiff :x
I hope they do break in man.

Last edited:
You should be good TTS. I just don't like my shoes being too long to ball in that's why I went .5 down.

I love these shoes, got the Vinos two weeks ago, my last pair of bball shoe purchase was the KD5.

What I love is the traction, people here I've seen complaining about it, but I don't see any problems.

I also didn't felt like I needed to break them in, I wore them for a game and they already felt broken in.

It's also light but not at all flimsy. Tempted to buy others colors now

These feel great after a while.

kobeoverbron kobeoverbron were you asking about tightness when TTS? Try taking out the insole and using a cheap thin orthotic, I took my out and my ortho is thinner than the insole that comes with it - fit perfect.

Why does the midsole get scuffed so easily? Ive played in mine 3 times and the midsole looks awful. Any hacks for this?

Back
Top Bottom