Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

As close as I could get.  There's no all black mid-sole option.
god dammit nike. smh.
mean.gif

^ That black midsole though! Damn

Its navy not blk 

View media item 1454606

As close as I could get.  There's no all black mid-sole option.

This is probably going to be their July 4th cw 

-604    UNIVERSITY RED/PHOTO BLUE//REFLECT SILVER
Yeah I think everyone is waiting for the elite lows.. I know I am.

man they cant drop fast enough 

I don't think that's the one we see right now because photo blue isn't as dark as navy blue

I'm praying[emoji]128588[/emoji] I can go to Nike campus ES when I visit PDX next month. May have to pick up the [emoji]128526[/emoji] heizenbergs aka blue lagoons[emoji]127946[/emoji] if there that low in price.

the heisenbergs!!! That name alone makes me want to cop them

Why you do this to me [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

LOL, I apologize. This goes without saying that I scooped both pairs.

I'm praying[emoji]128588[/emoji] I can go to Nike campus ES when I visit PDX next month. May have to pick up the [emoji]128526[/emoji] heizenbergs aka blue lagoons[emoji]127946[/emoji] if there that low in price.

The Vinos might be there man, but probably not the Blue Lagoons; there was only one row left of them. Vionos had a FSR. But you could pick up some Lebrons, they had six CW's for $100.

Would love to hit up the Nike ES right about now lol. Did they have any 9's there at all?

Last edited:
Would love to hit up the Nike ES right about now lol. Did they have any 9's there at all?

Nope, not on the hash wall either, I wanted to get a pair myself. Everything there is always the most current, in-line product, its extremely rare for them to have any older shoes in stock on the regular shelves. They even had the Blackouts on the hash wall, if that tells you how fast they get rid of shoes that are "older."

Back
Top Bottom