Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

It's not so much that people have made a turn on the shoe. The flyknit really makes it look like a different shoe altogether. But the X lows are really comfortable.

Definitely diggin' all three color ways, I would be happy just to scoop one off Nike Lab. Here's to hoping to some decent options on iD! I was finally able to leave the midwest and rock my 9 low multis all last week in FL in the sunshine. 

Sooo few weeks ago this was the worst shoe of all time. Nice to see everyone back all of the sudden
Unless you quoting some peeples you can't throw everybody in that category.

For you to make that statement you need to go back 10 to 20 pages write down all the users that bad mouth the Kobe X a few weeks ago. Quote them and then Quote what they said today. Then you can make that argument.

Other wise don't use everyone hated this shoe and now everyone loves this shoe type comment.

Last edited:
The Shozoku logo on the tongue and both htm branding(even if they were the stitches) on the heel automatically makes them better than the X lows. Oh yeah the subtle colorways make them more appealing to those that don't like loud colors. No need to bring flyknit into the discussion lol.

I missed out on all the IX FK lows (multi-color, MMs etc), but I can assure you that will never happen again. Seeing y'all stuntin' in the 9 thread had ya boy salty.

Last edited:
Some people just want to be the only one to like a shoe or act like they been on this model since day one and no one else can like it 2 or 5 months later. If that be the case Nike would only make a couple pairs to sell. But they make shoes for everyone to buy or have a chance to buy at least.

Remember the first leak pictures of the X. They were ugly. But now most people don't think so.

Last edited:
I personally think the Beethovens have been the best FK Kobe so far. Hopefully a GR colorway of the FK lows blow me away. Not impressed as of yet.

Some people just want to be the only one to like a shoe or act like they been on this model since day one. If that be the case Nike would only make a couple pairs to sell. But they make shoes for everyone to buy or have a chance to buy at least.

Remember the first leak pictures of the X. They were ugly. But now most people don't think so.

I can understand someone turning but that same bottom and FK pattern has been seen for weeks. Until today a lot of people dogged the 10 completely. Suddenly the FK pattern isn't as bad nor is the sole. it wasn't as if people were praising the pattern or sole before today. It was the opposite.

Some people just want to be the only one to like a shoe or act like they been on this model since day one. If that be the case Nike would only make a couple pairs to sell. But they make shoes for everyone to buy or have a chance to buy at least.

It sucks that these are HTM, Nike Labs or limited.

I never thought the X was ugly. I just thought the X EM and Elite High were plain janes. Wasn't a fan of the X and lines on the heel. And aesthetically, they just looked average after the Kobe 1-9 lol. I have two pairs, the 5 a.m. And ASG.

The X Elite low has the potential to out do the IX low GRs not named HTM or Beethoven. And if they give us MC iDs with different sole options. It's over!!

The collar on the highs makes a big difference. In low-top form the whole design looks a lot less iffy.

I've never been one to complain about the X's midsole though.

Just know if i can make something similar to the rose gold on Id for the Lows the highs may get passed on.

I can understand someone turning but that same bottom and FK pattern has been seen for weeks. Until today a lot of people dogged the 10 completely. Suddenly the FK pattern isn't as bad nor is the sole. it wasn't as if people were praising the pattern or sole before today. It was the opposite.

From what I've read from the past weeks or what I remember is people hating the highs either because the back or because they don't like the highs. So I'm not sure if you hated the highs for those reasons why you can't like these HTMs.

Start quoting people or just don't throw everyone in the same category.

I still don't like the sole and personally wouldn't have to have any of the HTMS even if they were general release. The flyknit does look better than the fuse crap that's on the lows now though. The flyknit highs are still bland and not creative like the 9s.

Last edited:

Not trying to dog you but you're going to tell me the revealed Elite Highs are comparable to the Elite lows?

They brought back a similar color way to the Beethoven 9 which a lot missed out on.

They have a color way that has the FK color pattern of BOTH the Masterpiece AND Mamba Moments.

And it's a low silhouette unlike what Sneakermane calls a boxing boot, ready for summer.

I don't understand why no one wouldn't be excited after the lack luster line so far and the potential future these present.

Its not like the majority of us can feast on these HTMs anyways. And a lot of people are just going to end up with a GR pair anyways. GR > Limited

To me the the regular X were good but not great or must have. I didn't think it was 180 shoe either. I love everything about the elite highs but that back just kills it for me personally so I'll just cop 9s highs. I didn't like any of last year's flyknit lows but I definitely like this years lows But unless I see a colorway I really want like the MCs then I probably won't cop any kobes X

Yes, we saw the flyknit pattern (and midsole/outsole are the same) but you have to consider the fact that no one had seen it on a low top before. Someone posted a multi-color FK rendering of a X low several pages back and it received a lot of praise.

Hard to say people are turning when technically, they've never seen the shoe before today.

Last edited:
Man, i know i dont have a slight chance getting the HTMs but i feel like a multi upper option for ID is coming..

I still don't like the sole and personally wouldn't have to have any of the HTMS even if they were general release. The flyknit does look better than the fuse crap that's on the lows now though. The flyknit highs are still bland and not creative like the 9s.
100% accuracy... but I think X highs are the best Xs. The heel on the flyknit lows is the worst of the 3 :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom