Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Flight X for 36 under retail (144)

From Compound Gallery  comes the chance to save over $35 off retail for the “Flight Pack” Nike  KobeX release and that includes FREE shipping!

Coupon Code:  Kobe20 (Take 20% off for this specific style for a limited time)

***PLEASE READ***

To purchase, click MORE INFO link listed below and comment “Sold + Size + Email address (example: Sold! 10 you@youremail.com)” via the IG listing. You’ll receive an invoice via email and during the checkout process is where you will be prompted to use the discount code. Complete invoice within 12 hours or your order will be cancelled.

Link 

Kobe "5 AM" Shirt on sale at NDC.  Use the 20% off code BESTINU for more.  Love the shirt, have 2, but thinking about getting more.  Perfect for hot summer weather because of the dri-fit material.

How come all the branded Kobe Sportswear has that X on the tag even before the Kobe X they had it on the tag.

i'm assuming its the same way they tag collabos. Like Nike x Kobe. or Nike x Supreme. Maybe they're beginning to consider his stuff a brand within the brand kind of how Jordan started to branch off in 98-99?

i'm assuming its the same way they tag collabos. Like Nike x Kobe. or Nike x Supreme. Maybe they're beginning to consider his stuff a brand within the brand kind of how Jordan started to branch off in 98-99?

Makes sense. Thanks for the insight.

i don't buy athletic shoes much anymore, but those black elites are hot. i would definitely like to have them.

I've played about 10 hours worth of indoor hoops in my black out X's. No issues to report. I got my regular size 12 and fit is perfect around midfoot and heel, just a little long in the toe area. Overall cushioning is great, on the soft side in the forefoot. Not sure how long the forefoot cushioning will last. Zoom feels more firm but not hard at all. Traction is excellent on a clean floor. I have not played on a dusty one yet. The toungue is long, could be a minor issue if you wear short socks. The mesh upper does not show any scuffs. Midsole does though. Anyone figure out how to remove the scuffs on the midsole?

Last edited:

Pretty good deals right now on Eastbay if you need a pair of Kobe X Elites or SOME of the Lows.

10% discount with code LKS10AFD

then use Eastbay for for 16% cashback

Free Shipping

Kobe X Elites turned out to be around 185 ish after tax
Does anyone know if the 10 % off will work on the elevates this friday?

If not, does anyone have good coupons to get these for less than the crazy $225?

Does anyone know if the 10 % off will work on the elevates this friday?

If not, does anyone have good coupons to get these for less than the crazy $225?

It won't. It's take a couple weeks for new releases to be able to go for disco

Back
Top Bottom