Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Speaking of Rose Gold's, what's the genral consensus here -- sit like the first two elite models or a instant sell out....

Speaking of Rose Gold's, what's the genral consensus here -- sit like the first two elite models or a instant sell out....

It will move quicker than the first two but probably not an instant sellout. Maybe within a couple days they start disappearing. Kinda like the 9 detail release

I don't think that's yellow. I think its just the crimson in the light and the photo exposure.
dam not a big fan of just red and black on this model. Gotta see them in person to make a final judgement

Last edited:
It's the lighting causing the reds to look orange/yellow. Same thing happened with that blue/gold dress a while back 
roll.gif

The red swoosh on the Python 8s would look yellow in pics with flash but that doesn't explain the laces.

I think those blk/red ones and the ones that look like they were at ground zero are terrible :x everything up to the flights was dope.

Metallic Gold is part of the color description for that Kobe. I guess that's the color we see. It's kinda disappointing. I'd rather the gold be the same color as the sole. Still need a clearer picture of them.

If they're all black/crimson then Ill def look into these - looks like a knight rider colorway...if that yellow on the swoosh/laces is real, Im way the f out. 

705317-060
BLACK/ANTHRACITE//BRIGHT CRIMSON

726067-060 (GS) 

KOBE MID EXT
802366-600 
UNIVERSITY RED/METALLIC GOLD 
6/26
@redrum3281

Repped as always.

The gold color of the swoosh and laces makes since. The red and gold are the colors of the Chinese flag. I think these are the "China" Kobe for this year.

Last edited:
those aren't EXTs so it's not the red/gold CW. just lighting on the crimson. happens with other shoes with the same color

705317-060
BLACK/ANTHRACITE//BRIGHT CRIMSON

726067-060 (GS) 

KOBE MID EXT
802366-600 
UNIVERSITY RED/METALLIC GOLD 
6/26
@redrum3281

Bro I know you get asked stuff all the time, but I thought I remembered you saying how many X lows, EXTs, Elite highs and lows were going to be released for the X somewhere early in this thread, do you know? I'm in the same boat as @BowB4Me, I have every Kobe X that's released so far minus the EXTs and the HTMs, just curious to see how many more are coming out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom