Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Want this shirt to go with the Golds...

Is that Dri-Fit or a regular tee?
I thought it was dri-fit, but it might just be regular.  sorry I really didn't pay much attention to that.  If I get a call from HOH today, then ill be there tmw and ill def check for you.  

flights for $65 under retail

Select size options for the “Flight Pack” Nike Kobe X are up for grabs via phone order at Sneaker Politics for under $120 + shipping!

Phone:
 337-993-3709

Ok so I bit on the Flights for $115

U can actually call any one of the Sneaker Politics and put in a phone order, just mention the online price

Came to $130 total

Onto the Golds

BowB4Me

I'm coming for u lmao

lakers29

Thanx, but the big homie SuperStarLord already confirmed its hot ase cotton

Last edited:

KOBE MID EXT

802366-600

UNIVERSITY RED/METALLIC GOLD

6/26

@redrum3281
pimp.gif

Has anyone been to the ES in the last week? Was wondering if they had the team elites or the elevates there. I got someone i know going and they will pick them up for me if they there. 

Last edited:
IDC what anyone says these are really nice I'm made the lace swap won't work though

And now the comparison of mids

When and if the black x ext drops I'll do a Kobe black ext collection pic with all 4 black Kobe exts
where did you buy these?  I live in EP myself

@kinglouie55  I ordered mine off NDC bcuz the local FTL said they weren't getting them but then they wound up getting them anyways so they're there or well they were on release date, plus they were offering mil-disco on them but I only paid $3 more but I will be going that route on the EXTs for now on 

@kinglouie55  I ordered mine off NDC bcuz the local FTL said they weren't getting them but then they wound up getting them anyways so they're there or well they were on release date, plus they were offering mil-disco on them but I only paid $3 more but I will be going that route on the EXTs for now on 
thanks for the info.  i never buy anything in person cause i never trust stores in town to have them.  are you talking about the FTL in Cielo Vista? you think they would have the rose elite?  

focus is your friend @redrum3281  
roll.gif
true I've no excuse, one day i'll actually learn to work the camera on my phone

thanks for the info.  i never buy anything in person cause i never trust stores in town to have them.  are you talking about the FTL in Cielo Vista? you think they would have the rose elite?  
yeah Cielo Vista, they'll def have the rose gold collection, prob FTA which gets more Kobe gear than FTL but also Champs is no slouch either plus those 2 stores have friendly staff that I hang out with and have a good report with, FTL not so much 

So...
Rose Gold is the best colorway yet. Red/Gold Ext sounds promising. IX Mid wins by far.
imo
it's already been rumored that all the exts will look alike hopefully there's some diversity to them but I think it was said that the X that's all over the white pair will follow, or I could just be remember what was written wrong
laugh.gif

I had wore the mid ext for one indoor shoot around and light one on one. Let me tell you it was by far the worst show I ever tried to play basketball in. After an hour of use both of my ankles were cut open, not blistered, but cut. Additionally both of my Achilles were extremely sore. It's essentially a dress shoe with a kobe bottom. Much worse than any kobe/Lebron lifestyle. Luckily footlocker let me return them.View media item 1557727

via the promo tagged on IG
Honestly, these would top the list for me immediately if the released...

Not because they are a PE or something I cant have, but because they are a FK version of the fundamentals! And I love the fundamental's cw but hate the fuse...

Hopefully they give us the option of white FK this  year so I can make something like this or an inline cw....

Last edited:
it's already been rumored that all the exts will look alike hopefully there's some diversity to them but I think it was said that the X that's all over the white pair will follow, or I could just be remember what was written wrong
laugh.gif
Man, this is terrible. That pattern ruins the shoes. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom