Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I like the more simple and neutral colors so I do find the Fundamentals the best colorways for the lows so far, I've seen them worn on and off the court and it is just a nice shoe that goes with many things.

Hey fellas can I get some help here. I don't know if there is any traffic on the 5 thread. Do these look legit? Guy offering $160 paypal shipped. I didn't get into the sneaker game until part way through the 7's. First pair I ever owned though was the V's. Would love to have these as apart of my purple kobe collection though.

One of my favorite Vs... Look legit to me, plus the seller has a solid feedback score. I think you're good to go

Last edited:
One of my favorite Vs... Look legit to me, plus the seller has a solid feedback score. I think you're good to go
Thanks man. My only concern was that they are ds but the shozoku on the bottom looked like it was colored wrong. Although it was pretty uniform where it was at. It could just be the angle of the pic though.

Edit: he also just sent a pretty weak invoice lol.

Last edited:
Thanks man. My only concern was that they are ds but the shozoku on the bottom looked like it was colored wrong. Although it was pretty uniform where it was at. It could just be the angle of the pic though.

Just make sure he puts a thorough product description in the invoice, so you'll still be covered by Paypal buyer protection in case of any funny business. But yeah, I would feel comfortable buying from that person based on their feedback

Hey fellas can I get some help here. I don't know if there is any traffic on the 5 thread. Do these look legit? Guy offering $160 paypal shipped. I didn't get into the sneaker game until part way through the 7's. First pair I ever owned though was the V's. Would love to have these as apart of my purple kobe collection though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NIKE-ZOOM-KOBE-V-5-INK-METALLIC-PURPLE-BLACK-ICE-SZ-13-386429-500-/121641800992?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c526a9520

I only own 2 pairs of V's but this looks legit. I miss seeing them for that price.

Depending on angle of the pic, the sole shozoku will look discolored/rubbed off. Just camera tricks. Those are legit

Crazy how fk lows are coming in july and we still dont have pics. Its like the old days again, reallllly old days :lol:

Thanks for all of your input guys. Repped for sure. Its either these or a DS pair of the purple gradients 8's. Tough decision lol, they are both the same price and both DS. I already have a pair of the gradients so it makes me more inclined to buy these but its still tough lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom