Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

is there a release date for the atomic teals? Thought they were in august too, with the mambacurials this could get priceyyy

Anywhere the Fundamentals are still available for retail can't find a 9 point 5 around for retail!!!!....
mean.gif

is there a release date for the atomic teals? Thought they were in august too, with the mambacurials this could get priceyyy

August 12th but not 100% certain

Nike Kobe X Elite Low
DK Atomic Teal
747212-303
Releasing: 8/12/15

Last edited:
I haven't kept up with the Mambacurial rumors. Is it going to be a true inspiration to the Mercurials (eg different placed swoosh, grass soles) or just a pink shoe? Or nobody knows yet?

Just tried on the Kobe X elites. I was going to get some X Rose Golds on NDC but none on Nike in my size. They are so comfy! I got my Nike gift card burning a hole in my pocket! Anybody know if a restocks going to happen?

I feel like the Chester's are missing something. A black Shozuku would have been nice imo.

Last edited:
I don't get why nike has to go asymmetrical with flynit on every colorway. Mix it all together for me one time. (Id not withstanding )

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom