Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I was thinking about the Teals when the first wave of pics came through, but after seeing some recent pics, those are probably a little too green for my tastes. I'll probably pass on those as well.

There was so much potential for the Mambacurial X's. The 8's where perfect and one of my favorite shoes of all time.

When you look at the Mercurials that came out this year (that are flyknit as well) they could have easily done something amazing with this shoe.

Examples:
They dropped the ball on this IMO 
mean.gif

Last edited:
There was so much potential for the Mambacurial X's. The 8's where perfect and one of my favorite shoes of all time.

When you look at the Mercurials that came out this year (that are flyknit as well) they could have easily done something amazing with this shoe.

Examples:

They dropped the ball on this IMO :smh:  
they're "missing tons of opportunities" compared to what they could be doing. All elite iDs this year are slacking, the black doesn't have any grey contrast and the colored ones still aren't true knit (the grey upper dies look good though), and all 3 of this year's GR colorways we've seen so far are in a league below last year's 3 GR colorways. All imo but yeah.

they're "missing tons of opportunities" compared to what they could be doing. All elite iDs this year are slacking, the black doesn't have any grey contrast and the colored ones still aren't true knit (the grey upper dies look good though), and all 3 of this year's GR colorways we've seen so far are in a league below last year's 3 GR colorways. All imo but yeah.
You're right but dropping the ball on the Mambacurial concept had me smh the most.

I'm a huge fan of soccer and the kobe line so when i heard they were gonna do the concept again i was hype 
laugh.gif

But seeing what they are now is just 
mean.gif

It's not a bad looking shoe its just not what i was hoping for.

Also this years Mercurials do not have the swoosh on the toe like that 
laugh.gif

I hope these are not the Mambacurials.

Last edited:
Whew!!! That's ALL DAY! ...Best X so far. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hoping and Praying they don't get the "Mambacurial" name... it'll bring the Hypebeasts out the woodworks and make the Copp much harder.
mean.gif

I'm from an Era where all my peers & I rocked Pink religiously for atleast a full calendar year back in 04-05 (Dipset era). Not afraid of Color, whatsoever.

Just bc YOU can't pull it off and stay masculine, doesn't mean others can't. Lol

picked up the rivalry over the weekend while doing some inebriated shopping in vegas

despite the fact its bright yellow and orange, i think the execution is on point

had to go a half size up (wide feet)

"mambacurials" look dope too, but pass on the emeralds 

Last edited:
I used to think I wouldn't wear pink color ways but now I don't mind/like them. I think the black/pink pair is dope. teals too.

I know i mentioned this a while ago about what i was hoping would come from the Mambacurial concept but something else i was hoping for would be like a Kobe X Ronaldo (CR7) Kobe 10.

Imagine one of these colorways  on the Kobe 10 elite low 
nthat.gif

I know that shoe would be impossible to get though and I was hoping for to much 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know i mentioned this a while ago about what i was hoping would come from the Mambacurial concept but something else i was hoping for would be like a Kobe X Ronaldo (CR7) Kobe 10.

Imagine one of these colorways  on the Kobe 10 elite low :nthat:

I know that shoe would be impossible to get though and I was hoping for to much :lol:  

Couple design changes and this shoe could of Been great. Instead we got guys making all white shoes calling them Beethoven and calling it a day

Last edited:

Whew!!! That's ALL DAY! ...Best X so far. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hoping and Praying they don't get the "Mambacurial" name... it'll bring the Hypebeasts out the woodworks and make the Copp much harder.
mean.gif

I'm from an Era where all my peers & I rocked Pink religiously for atleast a full calendar year back in 04-05 (Dipset era). Not afraid of Color, whatsoever.

Just bc YOU can't pull it off and stay masculine, doesn't mean others can't. Lol
Tell 'em fam!

View media item 1652182

Whew!!! That's ALL DAY! ...Best X so far. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Hoping and Praying they don't get the "Mambacurial" name... it'll bring the Hypebeasts out the woodworks and make the Copp much harder.:smh:

Damn really Dipset is considered Old School or a different? era??

Damn Im getting old...

Damn really Dipset is considered Old School or a different? era??

Damn Im getting old...
It's Old for these Kids these days! 
mean.gif

mean.gif

mean.gif

You gotta think, these Highschoolers & College Kids was like 6-8 Years Old... they aint know what was going in back in the day.

Most don't remember Kobe playing w/ Shaq, so of course they don't remember when Pink was hot and DIPSET ruled your CD Deck.

2004-05 was my Freshman/Sophomore year of College. So yea bro, we getting old out here by these 90's babies standards.
laugh.gif

It's Old for these Kids these days! :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

You gotta think, these Highschoolers & College Kids was like 6-8 Years Old... they aint know what was going in back in the day.

Most don't remember Kobe playing w/ Shaq, so of course they don't remember when Pink was hot and DIPSET ruled your CD Deck.

2004-05 was my Freshman/Sophomore year of College. So yea bro, we getting old out here by these 90's babies standards.:lol:  
preach!!

It's Old for these Kids these days! :smh:  :smh:  :smh:

2004-05 was my Freshman/Sophomore year of College. So yea bro, we getting old out here by these 90's babies standards.:lol:  
Nah Homie....WE aint getting old...IM getting old...

MY ERA is watching L at 15 debuting My Radio on Friday Night Raps.....Sister to Video Music Box but on Channel 7 at 11 on Friday nights.....

Now if ANY of those references your aware of we can continue the conversation.....

If not please carry on.....

Back
Top Bottom