Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

with the laces they come with you can't lace em up all the way unless you skip some holes, no homo. At least for the gumbo pair I own

Not on my MP and BHM. I laced em all the way up. Peep my avatar

Last edited:
Great minds...wore All-Stars last night.  
nthat.gif

messed up my moonwalkers' outsoles after playing 2-3 outdoor games, the traction sucks now big time whenever i play indoors. and yea the laces are short, i always lace all the way up when i ball. 

I guess they separated the HTM.

Hope this answers a few question from a few pages back
Can't understand why anyone would buy the $1,200+ pairs considering the uppers are the same. $1000 dollars for different lace tips and the HTM bag = no thanks. But it's all relative - if you are legitimately wealthy, whats $1,000.

Last edited:

Can't understand why anyone would buy the $1,200+ pairs considering the uppers are the same. $1000 dollars for different lace tips and the HTM bag = no thanks. But it's all relative - if you are legitimately wealthy, whats $1,000.
You just answered your own question in the same sentence lol.

Same reason why people buy 150K cars vs 75K ones

You just answered your own question in the same sentence lol.

Same reason why people buy 150K cars vs 75K ones
Yeah I did. I just meant more from the regular sneakerhead standpoint - I'd pay $800, but not 2K - the slightly more "luxury" version is just not worth that much more. To me.

Anybody see deals on the drill sergeants yet? Keep hoping they'll pop up on oslife or 23penny.

So for those of you who have the American version of the HTMs, did it come with the black HTM lace bag?

So for those of you who have the American version of the HTMs, did it come with the black HTM lace bag?

Havent received mine yet but from the looks on IG and ebay they only come with the standard clear plastic bag. :smh:

Only 2 sizes and 2 pairs of each on Flight Club ?  Crazy considering NY always gets flooded with every release

I don't know if we'll see the food. Even look at eBay. Seems like the majority of people copped the racecars to keep, either that or they were produced in less numbers than the other two...

Back
Top Bottom