Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Really like the way the Arrowheads are looking, especially with the flyknit on the toe box along with those laces. I know people say to ID a pair and save the money but the IDs can't replicate that entirely. 
Eh, if you are just gonna ball in 'em I'd ID. I don't like the Arrowheads enough to pay more than retail, and that ship sailed.

Put on the alternate laces. The lace tips are cool, but they're so impractical. Unless you double knot your laces, they'll come undone when walking.
Got my second pair of Racecars yesterday - gonna post a shot of them side by side with the different laces I think.

I know they're just laces, but man, these 3M laces made me change my mind about the Mamba Arrowheads. 

Worth a spot in my collection.

I'll probably make a pair of MC IDs on Thursday. I read on the ID thread that the quality isn't quite up to par, but if it's just the look you're after, why not?

Excited to see what options are available.

Purples look good on feet, dig the different shades of purple and the tongue design. But coming from a Laker fan, that orange makes it a Suns cw, would have made for a great PJ Tucker PE.

You won't see "experimental" MC IDs in factory stores because factory stores are not authorized to sell IDs as soon as you return them they get defected out. So pretty much donated or cut up and made into a rubber mat. So don't bank of factories getting them, just make your pair(s) to keep or return them back to the distribution center.

I was hoping the MC flyknit was a little darker tone, i'll just make it with a black midesole and thats it. Hopefully they give us more options for midsoles

You won't see "experimental" MC IDs in factory stores because factory stores are not authorized to sell IDs as soon as you return them they get defected out. So pretty much donated or cut up and made into a rubber mat. So don't bank of factories getting them, just make your pair(s) to keep or return them back to the distribution center.

Not true. I use to work at an outlet and we would have ids (returns) on the hashwall. Some with people's names on them too lol

Last edited:
Not true. I use to work at an outlet and we would have ids on the hashwall. Some with people's names on them too lol
I used to work at a factory also and we're not supposed to sell them. When you do a defective return look at the options one of them will say "Nike ID" 

My store sold IDs all the time. Someone returned those horrible Sprite Remix Lebron 12s and they sat on the hash wall forever.

170 invoiced for the mambacurials from 180 +11 shipping.
i'm being cheap now, and trying to get it to 150 meet up since we in the bay area.

tried to sell me by saying it is under retail

I don't get how these people would just sell under retail and lose money instead of returning. Must be employees on disco

Not true. I use to work at an outlet and we would have ids (returns) on the hashwall. Some with people's names on them too lol

My outlet where I work at defects all the IDs that we receive as returns..Nike doesn't let us sell them..

It may vary from outlet to outlet..but every Nike ID our store has received we have defected out..

I thought returned IDs go to clearance stores. I've seen a few of my returned pairs end up on ebay from a seller in Kissimmee, FL.

Been rocking my opening nights all week. Idk why everyone is pooing on these. We finally get a Laker colorway and everyone still complains. Some might argue its not a Laker colorway because it has orange not gold, but to me its close enough. Imo top 3 kobe flyknit. The logo and colors are just too nice
View media item 1751200View media item 1751201View media item 1751202
Been rocking my opening nights all week. Idk why everyone is pooing on these. We finally get a Laker colorway and everyone still complains. Some might argue its not a Laker colorway because it has orange not gold, but to me its close enough. Imo top 3 kobe flyknit. The logo and colors are just too nice
View media item 1751200View media item 1751201View media item 1751202

for sure will cop these puppy

Back
Top Bottom