Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Opening Night Pack, drops Nov. 11
so where are them people been begging for a lakers del sol or let me guess pass since it's a high
roll.gif

Nah it's because of the painted Flyknit and murky midsole. :rolleyes

Black upper and yellow outsole would be a better seller.

Might as well been an EXT

Last edited:

so where are them people been begging for a lakers del sol or let me guess pass since it's a high
roll.gif
Most people mean predominantly black with yellow when they say "del sol" so it's not really the same thing

These look decent though
Agreed.  Predominately yellow upper with hints of black, and guessing the red stiches will be included on the heel = Bruce Lee more than a Del Sol.

A saturated yellow Flyknit upper distinguishes the KOBE X that Bryant will wear when Los Angeles begins its season at home, on Wednesday. Groundbreaking innovation and vibrant color have been the KOBE X  trademark since its unveiling and this shoe, which debuts against Minnesota, is no different. 
I am all over these!!! My favorite 10. I would pay retail for these ones.

reads through the comments
nerd.gif
 yall maybe the most ungreatful Kobe Laker fans ever
roll.gif
great deals on the black ext on ebay got me like
eek.gif
 >$160 hope ahh who am i kidding, can't wait for the golds to drop that low
devil.gif

A saturated yellow Flyknit upper distinguishes the KOBE X that Bryant will wear when Los Angeles begins its season at home, on Wednesday. Groundbreaking innovation and vibrant color have been the KOBE X  trademark since its unveiling and this shoe, which debuts against Minnesota, is no different. 
that lineup just look stupid

two brand new designs and one from yesteryear

I like the highs, tbh, probably in the minority on this. Most likely not buying unless on discount but I really like the simplicity in the X highs, plus it's cool Nike is releasing a near identical pair of these:

The laker fan in me says yes
The Ravens fan says NOPE

Last edited:
Ok those look nice but a high top all yellow shoes are gonna be a b***h to wear. A red Ferrari looks nice but you don't wear them on your feet nahmean?

Back
Top Bottom