Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just looked in the Prelude thread and it looks like the KZ1s run pretty big, I may have lucked out :lol:

Just looked in the Prelude thread and it looks like the KZ1s run pretty big, I may have lucked out
laugh.gif
Kobe 1's run me pretty TTS but I could see them running people .5 big but not a whole size

Just got the email on the "Majors" or bright crimson pair, whatever they are...Says that they are limited quantities. Nike trying to pull a quick one.

Damn would've love to come up on the P1 for retail to make me feel better about paying resale for them. Did they have P2?

P4 size 15 left lol

Last edited:

ya half size at most but like i said before all the OG 1's and the P1 fit myself TTS
Yeah, same with me. With the OG kobe 1s I was able to go half size down for a snug fit. I'd probably stay true to size now. It really depends on materials. Kobe 1s are more forgiving size-wise than the rest of the line. 

damn why cant we that price here in Footaction esdee?? :nerd:

if youre planning to go in the store and they dont have what you're looking for, have them stock locate it! shortly after i took the photo, i ended up getting the easter's for $89 this way. they didnt have it in this store, but their website did and their system gave it a huge markdown as well.

On the Kobe 11 as his final shoe, they should put his accomplishments on the sole like they did on the Jordan X

I really hope the 11s aren't his last. Since he's retiring I just want to continue to cop his shoes lol

I don't think they'll be the last because the Kobe line has arguable been the best signature model for actual basketball use. The performance of the Kobe line has always been one of the best options for basketball ever since the ZK1. It speaks for itself on the professional level with more NBA players wearing Kobe's than any other signature athletes shoes (excluding player rocking retro J's all the time). It would be a mistake on Nike's part to no continue to make a Kobe line while the demand is there and while they are still one of the best options out there. 

Word. If Pippen, Penny and Barkley are getting new shoes then there is no reason to stop the Kobe line.

Word. If Pippen, Penny and Barkley are getting new shoes then there is no reason to stop the Kobe line.
If I'm not mistaken I thought it was Kobes request for the 11s to be the last of the line. Forget where I read it tho.

Back
Top Bottom