Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I also share the same opinion that it takes a little bit away from the shoe since Bean didnt rock em. But I still copped, no line just rolled up an hour after opening with a few ppl in store. Was able to use my vip too so they were 201 out the door

Damn anywhere else these are available for sale??...9.5 is sold out on NDC would have loved to get em at that price
Co-sign - been looking for a sz 9 on discount forever.  My favorite X low, but not for retail 
ohwell.gif

Also, saw the Christmas pair today in store and wasn't impressed.  They are decent at best in my opinion.  Actually, none of the Christmas pairs looked that great.  The KD's are 
sick.gif

I copped these via SNKRS but I have a $100 gift card I wanted to apply. Any idea if I can call and do that now that the order is in?

Got Em On SNKRS :pimp:

Court Time Or Not, Can't Pass On This Man's Last Xmas Shoe...... Just Wouldn't Be Right :smh:

5 Rings Reference Too Tho......

It's A Wrap

Waited in line when clicking checkout on eastbay after they were in my cart, I only waited 6 mins. Paid $220 shipped and I'm happy.

Managed to get my size off of kobe's website. Got tired of waiting in line on NDC. That Washington sales tax is killer, $22.. ouch

Just copped on NDC after 12 min in line
Used my $175 Nike voucher for defective Melos I bought for $80
Life is good

Last edited:
Still in line for these size 13's after 30+ minutes.. will it log me out of NDC for being idle this long?

After 30 min a size 13 showed up in my cart but I let it go cause I copped of KB24.Hopefully you get it.

I woke up late took too long to wait then I get kicked out of line now shoppers holding them in carts. Should free up later.

Back
Top Bottom