Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Size 9. All good was merely trying to add to cart only. Waiting for kicksusa to drop their stock. Missed the NBA Store drop.

Last edited:
These are sitting in my local champs FTL and Nike Lenox here in ATL.... And I love it..

Keep sleeping

I woke up late took too long to wait then I get kicked out of line now shoppers holding them in carts. Should free up later.
Yeah I didn't even get the "out of stock message".. I was in line for like an hour and all of a sudden it went away and I was at the product page. Soo lame

I wish they were a darker red in person but they are still :nthat:. I'm glad I didn't have to ID a pair like I did with the 9s.

pulled the trigger on the MC on NDC
grin.gif
 could not resist that extra 25% off coupon BESTYOU, $147 shipped
happy.gif

Last edited:
Walked into Champs around 10 am, tried on the last pair of size 9s and was able to use my military discount. Walked out only paying around $190 after tax. :nthat:

Last edited:

sizes popping back up on NDC...i just scooped a 10.5 xmas kobe and mc
Thanks for the heads up. I checked NDC first and only saw the OOS. Logged on with  my laptop and it only had my size available. Sizes still popping up. Last I checked there were size 8's and 10's left. 

Repped for those pics. I always thought the toe was the normal mc pattern but now I see it's much more Christmas like. Hmmm

Kobe was the only 1 out of the 4 who didn't wear his own Christmas shoe lol

Wonder how Nike feels about this

Back
Top Bottom