Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I like the highs better TBH. Lows seemed great in my mind until I saw the real thing... 
ohwell.gif

They should have made the wtk a low and the draft days a high. I know they made the draft day high for kobe only lol
That would be much better.

Usually I'm no fan of chopping down the highs, especially on the 9s, but WTK 10s look much better as a low top. 

Draft day highs 
smokin.gif

The chopped WTK doesn't look right. The large section of colored upper needs more black on the back to offset the color. Maybe a pull tab, more padding on the ankle, and a smaller size is needed. Mid cut would be just right.

I like the chopped low WTK way better and think the high looks ridiculous but that's my opinion not a fan of highs

I'm 100% certain the XMas and WTK are both fake sellouts on nike. All of the Christmas shoes disappeared at the same time (even the ugly *** Lebrons and KDs) so I'm not buying it.

Wished the Xmas stayed up for a day longer, I just got my gift card refund and would've been able to cop or $80

Last edited:
Crap...missed out on the Mambacurials in my size in NDC. What a bummer.
I wouldn't be surprised if they randomly pop up again. I had an ordered cancelled after using the clearance code....then a few days later my size was available again. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they randomly pop up again. I had an ordered cancelled after using the clearance code....then a few days later my size was available again. 

Okay, I'll keep checking. Hopefully a 12 pops up.

Back
Top Bottom