Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Elevates on FTA, paid shipping but $165 shipped aint bad considering i wanted to get these went they first released but decided to wait, these and the RG are my favorite elite highs cw

Last edited:
Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Elevates on FTA, paid shipping but $165 shipped aint bad considering i wanted to get these went they first released but decided to wait, these and the RG are my favorite elite highs cw
how did you get it for that cheap? Coupon code?

Thnkin bout pickin up the wtk off ftl with 20 percent code ($207) free shipping... any chance they go lower than that price? Are the kobe x highs cut like the 9 hightop half size big??

it's not an official insole for the 9's, therefore i don't mess around with that stuff. i had 1 major knee injury and don't need anymore because i'm putting shoes together like lego. i wouldn't recommend putting a lebron insole into a kobe shoe and playing basketball. for casual sure, but not for performance.

I'm the same way at the moment. I used to play around with insoles all the time but if I'm playing ball I have to go with what works. That's why I like the Xs. Casually or even for shooting around I'll switch up drop in midsoles and try out stuff.

eyes.gif
damn my size
nerd.gif
I don't know if it's too late but I have the style code posted on my IG account (same name as here).  You're welcome to go look at it and call up Ontario Mills.  Good luck (if it's not too late)!

Last edited:
picked up mambacurials for $130 at champs today, on sale for $150, might go back and get the drills or the rivals since I got a $15 off coupon to use

Has anybody experienced this zoom bag issue. I started to look at my pair but I think only because I see these images I think it's happening to my XMas pair. Might be paranoid.

yea i've heard thats very common on the X's, mines still look good but i've only played twice in them. 

That happened to 3 of my melo m10s I hooped in, sent them back for voucher

I hope we don't get that bubble from casual wear

Back
Top Bottom