Kodak Easy Share Cam.....Worth it??

So I'm looking into getting a new camera, and I was reading about this new Kodak Easy Share cam that you can upload Pics and Vids to your email with the click of a button or something like that.

For those of you that have it, or have seen it, is this cam worth it? Any pros and cons?

Thanks in advanced

So I'm looking into getting a new camera, and I was reading about this new Kodak Easy Share cam that you can upload Pics and Vids to your email with the click of a button or something like that.

For those of you that have it, or have seen it, is this cam worth it? Any pros and cons?

Thanks in advanced

From my experience with kodak products, I advise not get it. Go with a trust brand like canon, or sony. That click to email is just a gimmick.

From my experience with kodak products, I advise not get it. Go with a trust brand like canon, or sony. That click to email is just a gimmick.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Damn, I always thought Kodak was good
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Damn, I always thought Kodak was good
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom