KONG: Skull Island (movie thread) March 10, 2017 - NEW Trailer OUT

King Kong so smart that he will probably know jujitsu by the time he matches up with Godzilla. Know every pressure point and errythang

Wouldn't eem be surprised if he learns the Kamehameha to counter Godzilla's atomic breath

Godzilla can eat atomic bombs, you say?

Well King Kong will spirit bomb his ***
pimp.gif

It's obviously going to be a Godzilla v Kong team-up in the end to take out the bigger monster.

Kongs gon' be riding behind Godzilla with a samurai in hand charging at King Ghidorah.

Movie was pretty underwhelming. Felt too campy. Characters lacked any depth. Now I know that when it comes to big monster movies the audience doesn't need to know the complete back story to every character, but we got nothing on John Goodman, Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, or Sam Jackson....all solid actors. Movie was also cliche and predictable. Having said all that, I didn't dislike the film, just thought it should've been better. And John C Reilly stolen the show. Definitely enjoyed Logan more than Kong. I'll still watch the sequals.

Loved every second of Kong surprisingly. This is what I wanted Godzilla to be. Straight action. You hate Kong and you love him at the same time. Tom Hiddleston and Brie Larson were good, John C. Riley was great. Sam jackson however stole the show. Sam Jackson vs. Kong > Godzilla vs. Kong

4/10

Fell asleep for so long, I didn't see what happened to Goodman.

Last edited:
Movie was ok..

Just felt very formulaic.. and moments that should have landed, just didn't

Like the billy thing.. just never felt overly connected/invested with/in the characters to care that much when they got got, even when the got rid of the randoms

Also the storm thing bothered me that they got through pretty easily, felt like at least 1 of the helicopters or 2 should have had something happen

Did have some cool moments and visuals.. I guess 5/8

I could see me mindlessly watching if I saw it on just to see some of the cool scenes

This will become of those movies thst when it comes on TV I'll sit and watch until the next commerical break.

Just seen it, movie was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

if you have no interest in Kong and just waiting for the battle with Godzilla, then this is probably the only scene you need to checkout

Back
Top Bottom