++KOOL G RAP - 4,5,6 APPRECIATION++

One of my fav albums.

Money On My Brain

It's a Shame

Ghetto Knows

Executioner Style

Fast Life

Blowin Up in the World

Wow. I have listened to this album 4 times front to back in the last week. I was going to make a thread, but didn't think most of NT deserved it. Thisalbum is so damn savage.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Take Em to War is my favorite off this joint.
G Rap's verse is so ridiculous.

"Got beef? Go get yourself a wreath because it's murder
I put holes in my beef like +@$@#%% White Castle Burgers"
smh.gif

appreciated

i know he has a lot of old school classics,,, but roots of evil is still my fav kool g rap album

- introduction of papoose
- greatest story told through rap imo (thug love story)
- sinsiter beats
- same old great lyracism from the god.

Take Em To War is that heat rock

Executioner Style is just crack, This is a serious album joint was just vicious.

smokin.gif

yezzir...Fast Life transitions so nice into Ghetto Knows...

"you gotta split a top on the regular, or get slugged in ya mug from a slug by ya competitor..."

the goat flow...

Executioner Style
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Fast Life
Ghetto Knows

G. Rap is one of my favorite storytellers, though he doesn't seem to get recognition for his storytelling ability.
I'd say this is his second best with Live and Let Die being the best.
Word.

On The Run
Live And Let Die
Train Robbery
Ill Street Blues

laugh.gif
Nas look like he weight a buck 14 wit' a hand full of groceriesin that video....

smokin.gif
Album is definetly appreciated. Anybody else remember puttin'this CD into your original Playstation & listening to it while cuttin' a5s in Ridge Racer? That black Lamborgini used to be on my heels whilebumpin' "It's A Shame". Good times....
roll.gif

" But whos got the bigger straps? whos bustin bigger gats? My BOOM BOOM BOOMS against they pap pap paps" ... so many have bitten off this line.

Good lookin for posting all these tracks. I was over here straight blasting these, havent heard some of these in about 5 years. Def. a classic album with nohesitation. Kool G came so correct on this joint. This is one of them albums you can just play over and over back to back and still love every second of it.

Both Fast Life versions were dope...................but It's a Shame still get crazy burn here............"her name is Tammy, got a beachhouse inMiami"............glad other people also recognize this album.....

This album is heavily appreciated. I can't think of one bad song on this album.

The Live and Let Die album is also another classic
pimp.gif

Both Fast Life versions were dope...................but It's a Shame still get crazy burn here............
It's A Shame also had two versions, or a remix that I remember was banging. If anyone has it, post it up. I haven't heard it in a hotminute.

^^I only listen to the remix of "Its A Shame"...its the second to final song on the album

just got it on hd 2 days ago, I loved Fast Life but never gave the album a chance backinthedays. going to check it.

Back
Top Bottom