Koreatown hostess bar appreciation thread

or so called "room salon"
korean girls are banging there.
some of them look fake,
but definately hottest asian girls by far.
you drop extra 200, and you get whatever you want.
pimp.gif

Not a hostess bar, but those "Cafe Di Vang" spots in the OC have some banging Vietnamese girls, all scantilly clad. Go see them then get some pholater.

Originally Posted by G9coyote

Not a hostess bar, but those "Cafe Di Vang" spots in the OC have some banging Vietnamese girls, all scantilly clad. Go see them then get some pho later.
Pho?.....or Pho King?.....just clarifying.......
I like lingerie and women mixtures.

They have some Japanese hostess bars around...but I think they are members only. My homie went one night and dropped $300 and has nothing to show for it.

Originally Posted by G9coyote

They have some Japanese hostess bars around...but I think they are members only. My homie went one night and dropped $300 and has nothing to show for it.
hahahaha damn i stumbled into one by accident. It was kind of a trip. I went to the track to see the ponies run (Hollywood Park) on a fridaynight and afterwards wanted to grab a drink somewhere. A lot of my boys came up from OC, but me and some others live up in West LA so we tried to find arandom bar somewhere in the middle. We decided to look for somethin around the Torrance/Gardena area since it was kind of a middle area for everyone. Afteraimlessly getting off the freeway (I think it was around Western and the 405) we see what appears to be a nondescript Japanese bar and decide to hit it up. None of us spoke or read Japanese and the signs were all in Japanese, but it had the appearance of a bar. We were rollin about 15 deep, pretty even mix ofguys and girls. I jump out the car to check it out and walk in. I tell dude that my group is 15 and can they take us. Guy looks at me all surprised and saysin broken english (it is $150 minimum per person). ***???? My boy leans over and says "eh yo, i think this is a room bbang" (most of my boys arekorean, and they know wsup with the Korean version of the hostess bar). Maybe I need to go back and see whats up with that place.

hit up the vietnamese coffee shops up and down westminster and garden grove aka little saigon. its just a bunch of females in bikinis serving you coffee drinks(alki @ some spots) with multiple flat screens showing movies and games. there are even like play money slots/arcades (i guess?) and pool tables all over.smoking cigarettes indoors too...def a different world
laugh.gif

now...can anyone recommend some good massage places? PM if necessary...

What damn for reals? I need to hit up those westminister spots soon. I get outta work late 2-3am and sometimes I just dont feel like going home. Are they open24hrs or should i not even bother with any spot that late?

and Sha77er S7ar I : There are a ton of good massage places in Anaheim. I worked in a kitchen and my dishwasher would put me up on spots, dude musta spent allhis checks at those places. i checked out one and and the girls were def. not ugly.

No disrespect but it seems like the asians got the vices on lock down. Giving the people what they want and getting paid for it, props!

Back
Top Bottom