Kreayshawn Thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
WACK

Originally Posted by daiernchef

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

your all the same, not one person even attempted to counter anything i said just all hater remarks, but i should expect it, its all you ever see on here bunch of dudes that think there the %**%...
All you've been doing is defending why you think it's okay for you personally to use the word. Nobodys dumb here. You don't really care about V-Nasty. Just admit you like to use the n-word and don't like that fact that it is still a big deal out in the real world as much as hate to admit it. Maybe not in the bubble where your buddies have to protect that %!% from a whooping when you use it around the wrong people but I can almost guarantee you ain't using the N-word all willy nilly around random blacks without your peeps protection.

People don't care where you came from and who gave you a pass. They care about the words coming out of your mouth and how they affected by them.

You're a classic gump. Take your gump badge and sit in the corner.

my crew is about to open up for 36 Mafia, my N-words got my back

how much you pay for that???

your all the same, not one person even attempted to counter anything i said just all hater remarks, but i should expect it, its all you ever see on here bunch of dudes that think there the %**%...
All you've been doing is defending why you think it's okay for you personally to use the word. Nobodys dumb here. You don't really care about V-Nasty. Just admit you like to use the n-word and don't like that fact that it is still a big deal out in the real world as much as hate to admit it. Maybe not in the bubble where your buddies have to protect that %!% from a whooping when you use it around the wrong people but I can almost guarantee you ain't using the N-word all willy nilly around random blacks without your peeps protection.

People don't care where you came from and who gave you a pass. They care about the words coming out of your mouth and how they affected by them.

Wasn't as bad as all of you are trying to put it out there to be. You've heard her music before, what did you expect?

I've never heard of that Machine Gun Kelly kid til tonight but after some Youtube research that dude has some BANGERS if you can get past the fact of what he looks like.

Wasn't as bad as all of you are trying to put it out there to be. You've heard her music before, what did you expect?

I've never heard of that Machine Gun Kelly kid til tonight but after some Youtube research that dude has some BANGERS if you can get past the fact of what he looks like.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Nada homie, we in good with the spot there performin at, we bring crowds, we got fan's...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Nada homie, we in good with the spot there performin at, we bring crowds, we got fan's...

Back
Top Bottom