Krispy Kreme's facebook (vol. you gotta be kidding me)

I saw this on their Facebook earlier...

Did you know that at the opening of the new Krispy Kreme Neighborhood Shop & Kremery in Knightdale, NC on Monday, August 3, the first customer through the doors will receive a free dozen doughnuts each week...for one year? Doors open at 5:30a.m. so set your alarm! You definately want to be the first in line.

RIP to the first customer

laugh.gif

Why 'vol. you gotta be kidding me?' You know damn well people are going to line up for that. I don't eat doughnuts but...we do have some large onesin the US.

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

I saw this on their Facebook earlier...

Did you know that at the opening of the new Krispy Kreme Neighborhood Shop & Kremery in Knightdale, NC on Monday, August 3, the first customer through the doors will receive a free dozen doughnuts each week...for one year? Doors open at 5:30a.m. so set your alarm! You definately want to be the first in line.

They spelled "definitely" incorrectly...I'm thinking it's a fake? I'd expect a company to spell everything correctly heh.

Knightdale's right outside of Raleigh, it'd be a 3-4 hour trip for Ant from Charlotte. Just sayin'.

Originally Posted by Hodog16

Knightdale's right outside of Raleigh, it'd be a 3-4 hour trip for Ant from Charlotte. Just sayin'.

hmmm... I live in Charlotte and never heard of this Ant dude
eyes.gif

But yea... a dozen doughnuts a week is not good for one person unless you pass it around.
I get hyper just off 2 doughnuts alone

I don't see what the fuss is about. I would just take the dozen to work every week if i won.

Back
Top Bottom