Kwik E Mart still open?

Can anyone give me an update on whether the Kwik E Mart is still open in Mountain View? I'm planning on heading out there today and hope that it still is. I read online that its only for the month of July but I don't want half the stuff to be taken down.
Silicon Valley
Home to:
Apple - Cisco - EA - eBay - Google - HP - Intel - Oracle - Yahoo!​

I went there last night and it was still open. Employees that work there said it will be up until the end of the month, which means July 31 - Tuesday.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Just came from there. Yes it's still open. They didn't have the donuts and buzz cola as of 10:30 pm though.

just went there on firday night. place is dry of donuts. donuts are wack tho imo...too sweet
ebay ID: admrl_trdng

Need a DJ? Book MNP productions for all your entertainment needs. PM me for more info. Bay Area only. Hollaa!!

Yeah, I went there on Saturday morning. They had a crap load of donuts so I picked up some of those and the Vanilla Squishee. No Buzz Cola in sight though.
Silicon Valley
Home to:
Apple - Cisco - EA - eBay - Google - HP - Intel - Oracle - Yahoo!​

Just curious, what store is it gonna be when they close at the end of the month?

:wow:
eek.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31NORCAL SUMMIT: AUGUST 11, 2007. COME ONE, COME ALL! ONLY $6/PERSON.NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

Quote:
Just curious, what store is it gonna be when they close at the end of the month?

:lol:
laugh.gif
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

laugh.gif
wow.
I hope to head down there tomorrow or tuesday.
I haven't been to it yet. :wow:
embarassed.gif

-w

Quote:
laugh.gif
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Back
Top Bottom