KWIK-E-MART?

is there any more buzz cola around? the mountain view store do they have buzz cola i just wana try it

If you havent been there yet, it might be worth going to the mountain view store just to check it out. But they are all sold out (or they were this past thursday) of all of the movie stuff except for the donuts. I didnt ask if they were getting more.

Does anyone know where i can get the comic book?
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

they get a restock of donuts at 12 every day am that is
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

Quote:
If you havent been there yet, it might be worth going to the mountain view store just to check it out. But they are all sold out (or they were this past thursday) of all of the movie stuff except for the donuts. I didnt ask if they were getting more.

:b
tongue.gif
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Jay, they have the same products that were available at all 7-11s. The only difference is the store set up.
Code:
    TEAMAMFAM
TEAMMACINTOSH

UPDATE: Was at the 7-11 right next to El Camino HS and Salvation Army today around 12PM. They had 1 box left of Krusty-Os and 2 cases of Buzz Cola. I bought 3 Buzz Colas and 2 boxes of Krusty-Os!

I finally went to the Mountain View spot - took pictures with the other 20 people that were already doing so. I must say, that place had at least 100 doughnuts and buzz colas for sale, but no Krusty O's or Radioactive Man comic book.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

Back
Top Bottom