Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got my results.

My cancer is in remission.

That is great news.

I hugged my doctor and cried in my car.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

Thanks for all of your support NT. I have been on NT since 03, and you guys really feel like family. I appreciate it.

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!

CONGRATS BRO! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!

I am so very happy and proud of you. You are truly an inspiration to us all.

I just got my results.

That is great news.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

Thanks for all of your support NT. I have been on NT since 03, and you guys really feel like family. I appreciate it.
Congrats big homie!!!Knew you could do it

I just got my results.

That is great news.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

Happy you you man!!!

tumblr_mtzmeqC16Z1qcga5ro1_500.gif

I just got my results.

That is great news.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

that's awesome man. 
pimp.gif

Congrats bro !!

On to them protein shakes and build that strength back

I know the first meal you can actually eat will be amazeballs
Ha! 

I actually drank 6 ounces of chicken broth the other day. It tasted sooooo good! I had every intention of eating all types of bad food that I missed out on once I was able to eat again. I changed my mind though. In losing 40 pounds during this process, I feel like the weight I lost was all bad weight and toxins. I don't want to put bad things in my body anymore. I am going to rebuild myself with good food. I am only going to eat organic, fish, and greens. This is an opportunity for me to better myself, and I am not going to waste it. 

I just got my results.

That is great news.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

Amazing news man. :pimp:

I just got my results.

That is great news.

I am just so relieved.

I need a nap.

got teary eyed reading this. real talk!

this made my day like i'm sure it did to others. congrats!

Ha! 

I actually drank 6 ounces of chicken broth the other day. It tasted sooooo good! I had every intention of eating all types of bad food that I missed out on once I was able to eat again. I changed my mind though. In losing 40 pounds during this process, I feel like the weight I lost was all bad weight and toxins. I don't want to put bad things in my body anymore. I am going to rebuild myself with good food. I am only going to eat organic, fish, and greens. This is an opportunity for me to better myself, and I am not going to waste it. 
This is a wonderful mindset! Keep to it bro!

Props. Very cool and I am sure a real eye opener. I hope this changes your life in a good way. This sounds mean but I almost wish this happened to my friend that has smoked his whole life. I feel like when he gets cancer, he won't have a chance to fight it back. Anyways.....another story for another time. Congrats!

Man I'm so glad to read your good news. I was really praying for you fam. Legit shouted out "yes!" Here at work. :nthat:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom