Kyle Korver >>> Lebron

lol...when does avg 20+, 7+, 7+ with about 50%FG become overated??
No matter how many calls he gets...and i cant stand it. but saying hes a cool dude but overrated, thats a lil silly. Unless you have some clear cut reasonsnobody in the world is leaving lebron out of the top 5, (top 3 or top 2) NBA players today.

Melo is underrated IMO, but i think lebrons past the point of being called overrated because hes really damn good. And i cant stand his charge-the-lane game,BLATANTLY obvious in this game vs Utah nor his damn 3/4 per game traveling violations:smh:, but lebrons just rated. not under not over edit: and HONESTLY
laugh.gif
ithought this thread was gonna be about Korver having the better over-the-backboard shot. Korver's iced the game, or brought it back into a game, with timerunning out and spun OUT of bounds for the turnaround. KK's really stepped up his D too, not a huge liability no more
pimp.gif
HOWS THERE NO VID OF THATSIDE-BY-SIDE COMPARISON HERE?!

Originally Posted by l Silky Johnston l

I like LeBron and I think he is a cool dude but he is so overrated. He has pretty dunks but that is about it. You don't want him taking the last shot and I doubt he really wants to either. Call me an internet hater or whatever you want but that's the way I see it. And for the record Kobe had three champions before age 25 (LeBron's current age).

smh.gif

I like LeBron and I think he is a cool dude but he is so overrated. He has pretty dunks but that is about it. You don't want him taking the last shot and I doubt he really wants to either. Call me an internet hater or whatever you want but that's the way I see it. And for the record Kobe had three champions before age 25 (LeBron's current age).

WOW
smh.gif

Pretty dunks?? and thats it... so you telling me dude averaged 30pts last year and they were all dunks through 82 games?? grabs boards and assists... best allaround player in the league

He doesnt want to take the last shot? guess you didnt see the Magic game last year, or the fact that vs the Pistons in the Eastern Conference finals he scored29 of the teams last 30 pts... including the last shot....

Its one thing to not like dude but coming in here saying straight garbage like that is ridiculous

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

--Hmm. I havent tried with Korver on 2K.
--I can hella tear it up with BRoy in the game though. I guess everyone has their "player".
--Lebron. This guy travels at least 3-4 times a night.
curry and morrow got the easiest stroke.

Wonder if Nike tried to confiscate all evidence of that block ever happening.

I used to watch Korver hoop in college, and I never thought he'd be as good as he is in the League. Dude has obviously worked his #*! off. He always hada wet J, but his defense has improved x10000000000.

Originally Posted by philly5fan

WOW
smh.gif

Pretty dunks?? and thats it... so you telling me dude averaged 30pts last year and they were all dunks through 82 games?? grabs boards and assists... best all around player in the league

He doesnt want to take the last shot? guess you didnt see the Magic game last year, or the fact that vs the Pistons in the Eastern Conference finals he scored 29 of the teams last 30 pts... including the last shot....

Its one thing to not like dude but coming in here saying straight garbage like that is ridiculous
laugh.gif
at you typing all that.

Look at dudes s/n and avy.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

interesting.

ill stake claim and say it again. lebron needs to thank the refs for most of what he's accomplished.

give that freedom to a rookie and he'll turn the nba upside down. the nba has their it guys, and he's it.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

damn dude took like 4 steps easy. hit em with the HB dive.

off topic, do you think an Average bball player can block an NBA player's shot if they get a clean shot without him seeing him. I mean both of the blockwere at or near rim level. A spot any ld college dude can reach easily...

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by FilthyRich

laugh.gif
shoulda gave him the mutumbo

No doubt that it would prevent him from being blocked..

5wfjok.png

How long did it take you to find a clip of korver guarding Kobe just to screencap that !$@%?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

smh.gif
@ that travel ...

WOW
smh.gif

Pretty dunks?? and thats it... so you telling me dude averaged 30pts last year and they were all dunks through 82 games?? grabs boards and assists... best all around player in the league
you must not have seen what wade did last year

The number of dribbles allowed is proportionate to how many legs a crab has, so lebron gets 3, duh!

Off yourself.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

WOW
smh.gif

you must not have seen what wade did last year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom