KYLE .. the new drake ?

LMAO he LOOKS like a rip-off Drake,

**** was really corny, i cringed every time he said *****... sounded so forced

why does he have a tremble in his voice 90% of the time? talking like a surfer cat... TOTALLY AAWAWAWAWESOME DUDE!

Last edited:
I remember hearing this guy on a cover of "Headlines" or some other popular song with the ish having 1 million views. I can't say I completely fw his stuff atm, but this song isn't half bad....he just definitely needs a different look or he'll be looked at like a Drake clone forever and no one will take him seriously.

Heard some more stuff of his on youtube, he isnt THAT bad, but needs a new image.

Lol I just got put on this ****** music...he's got next way too talented...very versatile. His sound a lil raw now but once he gets polished it's a wrap

Oceans and Keep it Real :smokin
That song with kehlani dope too
Don't wanna fall in love :smokin
Hollywood :smokin

Last edited:
Crazy to see this dude rise. I remember when all he had was the headlines freestyle

Yo, on a business trip in Dallas.. we saw a HUGE line at this random club.. hipsters EVERYWHERE 
laugh.gif
 asked who was playing and little kids was like "Kyle". Had no idea this was that dude 
roll.gif

Would have went in if I was like 5 years younger.. fanbase looked like they weren't anywhere near legal

Last edited:
Word he just came thru San Antonio with Whyjae(yall should check him out too) sucks I just barely got on his music. That prolly woulda been a live concert

Also I would say he sounds like Chance the rapper Tyler the creator and childish gambino at times. But he got that versatility with singing like drake

Last edited:
This dude is still around?? Never listened to him but seen his name before on hip hop sites back then. If dudes name is this lazy & generic, I can only imagine his music...

Lol I just got put on this ****** music...he's got next way too talented...very versatile. His sound a lil raw now but once he gets polished it's a wrap

Oceans and Keep it Real :smokin
That song with kehlani dope too
Don't wanna fall in love :smokin
Hollywood :smokin

Word he just came thru San Antonio with Whyjae(yall should check him out too) sucks I just barely got on his music. That prolly woulda been a live concert

Also I would say he sounds like Chance the rapper Tyler the creator and childish gambino at times. But he got that versatility with singing like drake

:pimp: :pimp: iSpy told boys a year ago

Back
Top Bottom