Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

So I have a question. Has anyone played in Kyrie 1 a good amount of time? How do they hold up? Are they comfortable? How are they compared to like the Lebron 10s which are the shoes I usually hoop in.
I've been hooping in them for about 2 months now, very comfortable, hold up very well.  Compared to the LeBron 10's though, it's a big difference.  LeBron 10's have that full length zoom air, and sit up a bit higher, much cushier ride.  These are made lower to the ground, more responsive.  Both great, just different.  

I've been hooping in them for about 2 months now, very comfortable, hold up very well.  Compared to the LeBron 10's though, it's a big difference.  LeBron 10's have that full length zoom air, and sit up a bit higher, much cushier ride.  These are made lower to the ground, more responsive.  Both great, just different.  
okay thanks bro! I guess i'll just have to try them out. 

Got shipped email on Purple AS. 20 days from order placed to ship. Should be here Tues (26 days total.)

Got started email on Galaxy. This will be a long 20 days.

Also broke down and went ahead and ordered Air Mags today. That will make 3 Grey Kyrie 1
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Saw these on the gram:
View media item 1459303
Didn't think a black and navy combo could come out so clean.
user was @errisson_lawrence

Really tempted to do something similar to this, minus the ice bottom, instead of buying Dukes... I have like 5 Kyrie iDs saved. I cant make up my mind; i just really want to take advantage. I dont want to be like LBJ 9 iD and be salty once its completely gone and didnt take full advantage.

Does anyone know how the returns work. Like if I play in a pair for a little bit and don't like how they feel can I return them?

Does anyone know how the returns work. Like if I play in a pair for a little bit and don't like how they feel can I return them?

Yes, I believe you can return for anything within the first 30 or 60 days. Cant remember......

Sidenote, as anyone got any movement on their "57 pt" pairs? May be a little soon, but any "Almost finished" alerts on them yet?

^ Ive been contemplating ordering those and the christmas both based of the Lebron 8!

Is that the photo blue? I think game royal might be just a tad closer to the treasure blue off the sprite, not 100 though

My versions. Cant decide which looks better. 1st one is closest to the original with the white swoosh

Sidenote, as anyone got any movement on their "57 pt" pairs? May be a little soon, but any "Almost finished" alerts on them yet?
My 57 still says Started.

However, it looks like they are cranking these out. Ordered Air Mags today and less then 6 hours later got started email. (Usually takes a day or more)

Really liking the way these came out, kinda reminds me of the Blake Griffin 2011 Hyperdunk with the 3M laces!

yes that is true, just checked out his shoes from 2011 and they are similar! I am happy how they came out as well, I think it is the best of the three IDs that I have made so far!

My 57 still says Started.
However, it looks like they are cranking these out. Ordered Air Mags today and less then 6 hours later got started email. (Usually takes a day or more)

Ok thanks for you feedback. Ordering mine this weekend.

got an email from Nike saying that I can wear the defective pair all I want until my new pair arrives and then all I have to do is ship the defective pair back to them. Sweet

View media item 1462831
anyone else think these are tight as f***. definitely not made for people with wide feet

Back
Top Bottom